“We were attracted by the crab promotion we saw everywhere!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #19 of 265 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I usually cannot eat crab because of a few incidents many years ago when I had some medical issues after eating crab. I could not stand not eating crab...I love it!

We went to the Red Lobster in Mesquite, not too far from our home, and told them my story. I decided I could enjoy King Crab because I ate them when I lived in Alaska and never had any issue. Our server wanted to check with the manager first.

The manager also heard my story and was very sympathetic. He had a manual which described which crab might be more risky for me. He agreed that a King Crab was a reasonable choice. I was very impressed with their genuine care and how much effort they made to research the crab recipes for me.

I ordered the crab and it was delicious. Debra had crab also, but a different crab, and enjoyed it also. The amount of crab legs served was very generous. All the appropriate tools and bibs were included. We also enjoyed a potato and a salad.

The Red Lobster is not a high dining venue nor is it very expensive. Regardless, I felt that I was given lots of attention and lots of good food. Give them a try!

I also love the Red Lobster biscuits. I totally lost my control and ate at least three of them!

Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We loved it the food was delicious and service was great also We will come back. I hadn't been to Red Lobster in a while and I'm so glad we decided to celebrate there.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for good seafood, Red Lobster is a great place to be. There's usually a crowd on the weekends but its worth the wait.

1  Thank MO C
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was wonderful! We had a wonderful time with our family there. Waitress was the most outgoing person and brought us everything that we ask for.

1  Thank Eulalia L
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Usual Red Lobster fare, but a shelter in a storm for Mesquite folks who are tired of Mexican and Hamburger joints. Get here early or late for dinner. Poor lil lobsters in the tank Put em out of their misery, folks!!!!

Thank Caroline and Ji... V

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK