Comfort Suites Mesquite
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 82
US$ 65
US$ 75
US$ 73
Agoda.com
All reviewsturn rightbiscuitswafflescoffee makerdecent staysitting areathe hotel sitsplace to stayblow dryerjacuzzi roomclean sheetsstaff was friendly and helpfulfridge and microwaveparking lotnight staywould definitely stay here againbeltline
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2015

This hotel has the most amazing staff. Every time I stay here I get welcomed with smiling faces and legitimately happy front desk staff. Love it. Even though the hotel doesn't seem to be updated, it was clean and has a warm atmosphere that was very welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Tasha G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you so much for this review and your kind words. I will be sharing this feedback with staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

If you are going to stay in this hotel, make extra sure that you know its location. The hotel needs better signage. as it is almost impossible to find without GPS. Its off the road behind a set of other businesses. So either pack your GPS or use your streetview map beforehand so you know how to find this place

The hotel lobby was nice, but the hotel needed an additional clerk. The night clerk was overwhelmed by the volume of calls and guests. She did a great job, but there was only so much one person could do. Additionally, the hotel could use some upkeep. Some of the carpet looks very worn.

The room was really nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. The only complaint that I have is that shower was one of those showers built for shorter people. The nice refrigerator and microwave are big pluses.

The breakfast was your usual decent breakfast buffet with make it yourself Texas shaped waffles. The breakfast area needs to be bigger. Co-locating the business center in the same space adds to the congestion.

I would stay at this hotel again if I was staying in Mesquite.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for this review. We appreciate all feedback. I am sorry you had a hard time finding us. We hope you choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Our group reserved two rooms, one of which was a handicapped room. Regarding the handicapped room, the bedside lamp didn't work and the door to the bathroom was practically falling off. There was some sort of black crud on the walls of the bathroom and there appeared to be dried urine in the corner of the bathroom. The carpeting under the room sink was wet. The second room/suite had a light bulb out over the sink and the chain lock on the door was broken. Housekeeping made the beds the first night, but didn't empty the trash. The second night, housekeeping didn't do anything at all except pick up the used towels and provide new ones. Won't be staying there again and can't recommend anyone stay there.

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

I would like to apologize about your recent stay. Thank you for your feedback, I will be sharing it with the rest of the staff. We hope you give us another chance in the future to provide a more memorable stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We stopped at this hotel for one night while traveling. It took a bit of time to find the hotel as the google maps app. had trouble locating the road we needed to turn on right. It is right off the highway and you make a right turn and go around behind the Bank of America. It was after 10:30 when we stopped and we were tired, so I was a little dismayed when the desk clerk mumbled to herself that she couldn't find our room. I had book a room with a king sized bed. She finally gave me a room. When we went upstairs I found out that she had upgraded our room to a king suite with a jetted tub! This was a really nice surprise. There is a free breakfast, but it is only available 6 to 9 a.m. and we didn't get up early enough. When we went to leave in the morning, we had to turn right out of the hotel and go down the road to turn around. I would stay here again, but if I could find one a little more out of the city I would. Mesquite seems to be a suburb of Dallas.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Libradisney
Tasha G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

I am so sorry you had such a hard time finding our hotel. We appreciate any and all feedback. I will be talking to front desk staff about this incident of not being able to find your original reservation. I hope you choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

This is an older Choice hotel, but still decent. Staff was courteous. My room had a strong smell of antiseptic cleaner, and the front desk clerk explained that the room had recently been deep-cleaned and the smell would be from that. He offered to change my room a couple of times, but I decided to keep it. As another reviewer posted, it is very difficult to see from Beltlline, it took me 3 tries but fortunately my 12 year old son spotted the little sign. The only sign I ever saw was the big on on the 3 pass of the US 80 service road, so I new I was close and turned blindly between some buildings. Everything seemed clean enough. In a reply from February 10, 2015 the manager said that all furniture was being replaced. Well I can promise that as of June 20, 2015 that had not happened at least in my room. The office chair is old and stained, the coffee table has the trim pulling off, and other furniture is old and scratched. Also, the TV is quite a bit smaller than other hotels I've stayed at. Even at that, it's not bad and I'm not unhappy. I always try to book choice hotels, partially because I like that you can get a room with 2 queen beds, and the free breakfast that is included. I will give this room a "3", but new furniture and some updating would get that up to a 4.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Tasha G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

The renovation process was supposed to start awhile back. However it has been a slow process somethings have come before furniture unfortunately. I apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We hope you give us another chance in the future. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.