La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite
Priceline
US$ 151
US$ 136
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolbiscuits and gravyplace to stayhot breakfastexcellent stayfelt safepleasant stayyoung manbed was very comfortableenjoyed our staygreat customer servicecleaning staffnight staythe staff was greatwould definitely stay here againwaffle makerclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I know Later Quinta well and like them, but this was a yuck experience and not the property you should choose if you have options. There's another LaQuinta on I-30 close by. Stay there, not here. The appearance of this property is disheveled and tired. My room had wet floors, the furniture was stained and the seams split. The pull out couch was dirty and small. This was very disappointing and an uncomfortable experience. The photos the owners show you on the internet are of a partial renovation scheme but as you can see in the photos, only the lobby and halls are done. The rooms are the same old dirty ones and the moldy smell was overwhelming. The side doors have been zip tied open and don't lock....no security, any thief could easily get inside unseen. Look at the photos; I won't be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim R
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Jim,

We were very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. Each concern will be addressed, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Respectfully,
Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have been staying there quite a bit this year and occasionally found roaches in my room. However this weeks trip I was bitten all over my arms by bed bugs. I called and the manager was not there to talk to and was told they would note my complaint. I ended up having to throw away all my clothes and bag I had on this trip to make sure I did not bring any to my home. I have called and left emails to this location and corporate and have yet to hear back from them.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
lq6019gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Dallas Mesquite. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

La Quinta Dallas Mesquite
lq6019gm@laquinta.com
972-216-7460

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Was just what I was looking for. Great price, clean rooms and I felt safe outside and during my entire stay. Breakfast was great: eggs cooked perfect, bacon even better! LOL This is going to be my go-to hotel for all my trips to Dallas in the future. Almost forgot to mention the staff. Every person I spoke with was more than helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGM6019, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback and 5 stars! It's great to know your stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Mesquite Texas was good as we had hoped it would be. I will share your positive feedback with my staff! We're looking forward to having you again as your guests!

Thanks for giving kudos to my staff members.

OWNER

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Room Tip: The pull out sofa was very uncomfortable for my daughter to sleep on. We had to get a foam mattress to place over the springs. The first night we had no blanket for the pull out and were told by the desk that they didn't have anymore. Luckily we had a blanket with us. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGM6019, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017