All reviewsroom was cleanchecking outrestaurants in the areaclerkdeathlinenslaundrydallas
Reviewed 24 November 2015

We really enjoyed our stay. Staff was very professional and went out their way to make our stay great. Indoor heated poor and Fitness room were great accommodations. We will definitely be staying again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnMesquite, General Manager at Quality Inn Dallas East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Dear Guest,
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2015

The whole place smelt like wet dog. My room even worse with the lack of air flow.
The furniture looked like it came from my great grandmas house. Way over priced for what you get, I've stayed in $50 rooms that were a lot nicer.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnMesquite, General Manager at Quality Inn Dallas East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Stephen,

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The room was great but I was still not happy that I get there and I had reserved a room for Nov 13 back in September. Called on the 8th to add another day and was TOLD it would be the same price. I get there and instead they had cancelled my room for Friday and then charged me almost 30 dollars more than what I was told. That should not have happened.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Tammer,

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Overall this location is pretty nice. They are making improvements so I think that it will only get better. Breakfast is pretty good but I had to ask for Cream Cheese for the bagels. One caveat though; there was not any type of extra security lock on the inside of my room. They need to look into this oversight.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnMesquite, General Manager at Quality Inn Dallas East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Dear Craig,

Reviewed 4 November 2015

it was a good stay. the only thing that needs to be fixed is that the web price said $65.00 but when I got there it was $75.00. the staff member at the desk said that the home office has not updated the web to the current price, which I should have gotten the $65.00 because that was what was advertised. other than that it was a nice stay..

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Dear Jayneen,
Also I Apologize for the rate discrepancy you had, Our rates keep changing often. Please let me know when you are back in town and staying at our hotel, I will make sure I take care of you with the rate.