Courtyard Dallas Mesquite
US$ 77
US$ 75
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskcustomer serviceice machinecracker barrelgreat selection of restaurantslobby servescan't remember his nameroom was cleanexercise roomflat screen tvyoung womanwalking distancebeautiful hotelone night staymini fridgepleasant stayking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Customer service was fantastic as always but the hotel was nowhere near Marriott standards. I stay in Marriotts frequently because usually they are reliable especially when traveling for work. This Marriott was rundown at best...in need of major updates and just overall upkeep. Bed was extremely old/uncomfortable, wifi was not working (not okay was there for work), air conditioning unit had visible wiring (hazard for family). Pool was closed and not operational. Generally this was a huge disappoint given that Marriott experiences are typically top notch, while I communicated with Marriott and they took wonderful care of me as always I would not return.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
andre s, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Kristin M,

I appreciate you staying here at the Courtyard Dallas Mesquite. I apologize that the hotel does not currently meet your standards for what you are accustomed in Marriott. We have heard this from our guests and are happy to announce that we will soon be under renovation to guarantee our guests "a new stay" with Courtyard Dallas Mesquite. I hope this underwheliming experience does not keep you away from the hotel as the new changes are sure to be outstanding! Hope to see you again soon.
Thanks,
Andre S

Reviewed 16 June 2015

The atmosphere here is really amazing and the rooms were very clean. Briteny and Taylor at the front desk were such a ray of sunshine with there bubbly personality's. They were very helpful with any questions that we had. We had a lot of laughs! There customer service is wonderful and I hope they are recognized for the amazing job that they do.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
andre s, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Shawn P,

Thank you for writing the review about the staff here! We take great pride and care in creating a true experience here at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite. I hope you will come back to stay with us again soon!
Thanks,
Andre S

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

I booked room threw Expedia they over booked my room. Thanks to Taylor Willard and Britney. I received a room. If it was not for them working the front desk I would have left. They were very nice and helpful to me. Thanks lady's

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Alison N, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Hi Oldtrouble,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I do apologize that there was an issue with your room booking. I understand that can be very frustrating, but I am glad that Taylor and Britney were able to accomodate you. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is so comfortable and the jacuzzi suites are awesome! We stay here a lot and always look forward to seeing Taylor and Britney at the front desk. They are so welcoming and friendly. Their customer service is seriously above and beyond.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank IFLY11

Hi FayeLaneNYC,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I will definitely pass on the positive feedback about Taylor and Britney! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

We were shocked that this hotel was rated 4/5. This hotel is run down. Carpet did not look clean, a roach crawled out of my towel after a shower, and we noticed multiple instances of poor patch jobs on walls and ceiling. Marriott needs to choose its properties better. We've stayed in 2 courtyards and one springhill in the past year that were not up to standards. This was just another example of a declining Marriott property. We started staying at more Hilton and Hyatt brands in recent years because of this type of experience.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Hello Cdsieb,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am disappointed to learn that your stay was less than satisfactory. I understand your concern about the hotel being an older property and we do plan to address the issue later this year with a complete renovation. I hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like to further discuss the matter.