US$ 109
Hotel Adler(Nagold)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Waldhorn(Boblingen)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2016

It is an adventure to drive and park each night at this hotel. It is on the side of very large hill and is quite steep. But once you are there is view is lovely. Each morning the breakfast was about the best I have ever had. The breads and croissants were so light and delicious....I could have sat and had breakfast for hours but I had to get to work! On the down side I had trouble connecting my pc with the internet but I was able to connect with my phone...so no big worry. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. My room was in the main house (513) and did not have any view and was small.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

All is here fantastic, the room, the panoramic view, the food and the crew! Very reasonable prices. We searched two hours to find this perfect match from friendliness, dedication and ambient. If we should start a hotel we would certainly do it the way Kaiser does!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Great little guest house on the top of a steep hill. The owners were very nice and helpful. We stayed a total of three nights. Rooms were very warm and clean. Dinners and breakfasts were excellent. If visiting Herrenberg again we would definitely stay here. Free wireless internet and beautiful views from our room.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia S
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Very nice little hotel. Drive UP is an adventure. Right at the top of a hill. Terrific views and fantastic breakfast. Loved the showers - oceans of hot water! If you go into Herrenberg, beware of the speed-trap camera on the way back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This is THE place to stay in the Herrenberg region!
Had excellent dinner and breakfast. Free wireless internet - not common in German hotels.
Very nice staff who is willing to go the extra mile for their customers hapiness!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends