All reviews saint tropez swimming pool town centre hotel room four days port grimaud on arrival bread traffic st
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We are very happy with the cost of the hotel and the value we received. We stayed in the Disabled room on the second floor. It was easy for my husband to go outside for a cigarette and come back to the room on his own. i normally have to push him everywhere. The room was huge and plenty of room to maneuver and the wet room had plenty of handles and easy to use the sink. My husband had more independence in the hotel room that he does at home.

Thank you to the staff. There were very helpful and friendly.

The shopping centre is opposite to the hotel and an easy walk with the wheelchair and reasonably good footpath to get the restaurants in town.

Very enjoyable

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed here for four days whilst attending a wedding in Port Grimaud. We received a warm welcome from the receptionist on arrival and found the room we were allocated very clean. The bathrooms, although regarded as small by some, are very cleverly designed providing a spacious shower and plenty of storage space for toiletries. Tea and coffee facilities are not available which is the only disappointment we experienced during our stay. The continental breakfast was superb in both quantity and variety. There is a very pleasant swimming pool which, admittedly is a little noisy as there is a busy road nearby. The hotel was rather difficult to find so a thorough search on Google maps before arrival would be beneficial.

Room tip: Chose rooms facing towards the village rather than the main road
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I am a regular client of the Accor hotels. Never had to complain about bookings. But now... I booked my room for 2 night (business). I got a confirmed email and bookings number. Later the hotel called me to ask and cancel the booking because this type of room wasn´t available anymore... and they said I ´hacked´ their system to book this room... Say what? I hacked their system? You must be kidding... instead of apologies, they offered me a double room... but I had to pay extra? Euh... is this a solution? Or trick to make extra money... Worst expercience ever. Now I cannot even thrust the Accor booking systeme anymore...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PhilipV834
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've spent many nights in Ibis hotels this year, and beacuse of this got a good discount at the Golfe de Saint Tropez version. This one was by far the best I've used. The room was spacious and well-appointed, the hotel was welcoming and cool - but light and airy. Air con was effective and quiet. Breakfast is in a very nice area overlooking the pool. Town centre is a short stroll away, so no need for an on-site restaurant - there's just a bar. The area doesn't look very promising as it's at the back of a retail park; but this means plenty of space for the car park, and an easy approach. Check the location via Google first though, as you need to programme the sat nav correctly (I found the entrance first try). Great value.

Room tip: There is a main road on one side, but with the windows closed I couldn't hear it.There are a lot of ground-floor rooms.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I only booked the hotel because of the pool. When I got there, the pool was not working. They did nothing to solve the problem. I am a Le Club Gold customer and they do not offer me the welcome drink. I requested late check out and was not taken care of either. At breakfast, the products ran out and there was no replenishment. To get to the hotel, there is no signage, making it difficult to find it. The room is small, smaller than in other Ibis hotels. The bathroom is miniscule. Staff were not helpful. Anyway, I was disappointed with this Ibis.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com