All reviews cute hotel hotel is perfect close to saint tropez room was clean south of france cote d'azur croissants hotel is located bread cheese village min
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Nice / basic hotel in Cogolin, a small village close to Saint-Tropez. Our room was cozy with an enjoyable view of the country side from a big window on top of the breakfast area. Bathroom wasn't that great, but acceptable. I recommend having breakfast, it was so good and had a great variety (bread, croissants, coffee, jam, fruit etc.). Hosts were friendly but spoke very basic english.
I'd recommend since it is so close to Saint-Tropez and easy to arrive to.

Room tip: rooms with countryside view, although might be noisy in the morning with people having breakfast
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the center of the village of Cogolin. A parking is available for €6/ day or street parking free from 7pm to 8am right in front of the hotel.
Restaurant, bakery and stores are walking distance. You are 15 min away from the center of St Tropez, Ramatuelle and Port Grimaux (beautiful cities).
The location of the hotel is perfect.
It is open 24/7, the persons at the hotel are very kind and welcoming.
I came with my friend and my mom, we felt home right the way.
The breakfast is outside on the patio, very cute and cozy. The food was delicious, typical french breakfast with fruits, bread butter and jam or Nutella, yogurt, harm, cheese and croissants.
The room was clean and typical from south of France. It was simple but perfect. No hair dryer but I am pretty sure you can ask the reception for one.
I totally recommend this hotel and I will be back !

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

A warm welcome in Hotel Coq is included, A nice Terrasse is waiting. its a shame but alright that they haved the licence IV. You can take a early sleep, becouse at 23.00 is everything closed. I will be there next year.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We booked at the last minute because our friend's villa was a touch overcrowded and we needed somewhere to stay for just one night. We had medium to low expectations that hotels in Cogelin would be up to much but we were in for a very pleasant surprise.

The hotel staff were delightful and very helpful, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable and the breakfast on the terrace was a real treat. The bathroom was not particularly modern and didn't have an independent shower, but it was large, clean and perfectly adequate.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Staff welcoming and helpful even though we couldn't speak much French. Room clean and comfortable with a balcony.
Situated in centre of small old town near restaurants, shops and a short drive to Saint Tropez.
Breakfast was served on a pretty terrace and very enjoyable.
Free parking