We stayed here for 5 nights and were very satisfied with all aspects of the hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful and our rooms, although slightly dated, were clean, comfortable and roomy. They seem to be in the process of refurbishing as some rooms have already been updated with modern furniture and new shower rooms. Our room overlooked the river with excellent views of the surrounding area and the added bonus for us, was a pool on the top floor. Meals were good value - we were booked in as Dinner, Bed & Breakfast. Breakfast was continental with plenty of choice but would have liked eggs! Dinner was 4 courses with wine and was good value for money. The hotel is well situated for touring the area and we would certainly use it again and would recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 stars riverside hotel has 53 rooms and is ideally situated to explore the Perigord. The bar and the restaurant have a huge terrace overlooking the river where it is possible to savour local products. It is possible also to enjoy a panoramic view on Le Bugue and the Vezere river from the terrace of the swimming pool situated on the rooftop. At disposal: Lift, closed garage, seminar room etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Vezere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Royal Vezere Hotel Le Bugue
- Best Western Le Bugue
- Le Bugue Best Western
- Royal Vezere Le Bugue, Dordogne