Blue Water Divers & Watersports Ltd
Review Highlights
Terrific !

My husband & I had 1 day to dive - turns out most of the dive outfits are closed for the "off... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HappyHoff
Bethesda, Maryland
Great team and very friendly

Spent two days diving with the team and it was very friendly and professional. Even sorted out the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$ 100.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 75.00
More Info
All reviews dive sites dive shop dive master captain chris great dive diving experience swim throughs open water dives refresher course refresher dive dive group padi certification certified diver open water class pre dive dive club multiple days
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The whole team was exceptional. Ingrid and Chris introduced my wife to scuba. Ingrid showed my son how to equalize and escorted him on his first reef tour.

Blue Water is one of the only shops on the island open in the winter (when the viz is the best), and they’re great. I can only imagine how great it would be to dive with them in-season.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank jamesmbernard
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had such a great time with all the Blue Water team. They keep you safe, explain exactly what is going to happen and make you feel very comfortable. We had people in our group that were a little scared to dive but they made us feel comfortable and we all had a great time. These guys are true professionals and great for people who are doing this for the first, second or third time. I wish we would have seen more colorful fishes but it was fun seeing a shipwreck, if you want to see a ton of colorful fishes go to one of the pink sand beaches.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Nico C
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

After doing a fair bit of research, I decided to go with Blue Water after reading good reviews and it being such an established dive club.

Unfortunately the experience was very disappointing.. the main reason I wanted to dive in Bermuda was to see a wreck. When we got to the site it was made clear that the instructor for the certified divers did not know the site. We went under, and to be fair the visibility was bad (maybe something that could have been checked prior to diving?), but the instructors could not even find our wreck. The dive was awkward and there was a lot of confusion and eventually after barely going anyway we were told to surface. They had gone completely the wrong direction and we had missed out on the only wreck dive. We did another after at a reef which was perfectly pleasant but a sense of disappointment hung in the air.

Now these things happen and are not completely unforgivable but we were offered no money back and the dive was probably the most expensive dive I have ever been on. They were clearly disorganised, had too many different groups on the boat and charged a fortune for what was probably the worst diving experience I've ever had. Usually in these situations dive clubs will respond with either a change of plan (i.e. To find another wreck), offer of a second free dive or money back. We received nothing.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Antonia B
Blue Water Dive... B, Owner at Blue Water Divers & Watersports Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

[We have responded to this reviewer via Facebook directly and have addressed her concerns - we appreciate the review and will always work to improve wherever possible!

Chris - Owner/Operator]

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My wife and I were planning a dive trip in Bermuda for early October with all our research in place. We arrived in Bermuda as planned with plans to dive with another dive company on the island. Sadly, due to the weather and that shop's position on the island all the dives we had planned were cancelled. We frantically called the other dive shops looking for trips. Chris not only took us in on all the trip he had planned he went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience. The dives we did were amazing, safe, and fun. I couldn't recommend them more highly! We won't dive with anybody else on the island. Thank you Chris and team for a wonderful trip and saving our vacation

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 4 November 2017

we had a great experience diving with Captain Chris, his first mate Chiara and deck hand Dillon this week while in Bermuda. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Even in their "off season" our e-mail inquiry was promptly returned and our first morning on the island we were all set to begin our underwater adventure. The staff is very safety conscious and the depth of knowledge (no pun intended!!) and the descriptions of the wreck and dive sites were insightful and made the entire experience perfect. We would highly recommend Blue Water Divers to our friends and family and hope to return again in the near future!

Date of experience: November 2017