Review Highlights
Great experience

If you like a tough escape room, do the Tucker's Cross room. It helps to have more people. Thank... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$ 55.99
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 75.00
More Info
All reviews escape room a lot of fun great fun clues tucker hangover challenges teddy storyline nathan iain blast dockyard bermuda
Reviewed 2 days ago

If you like a tough escape room, do the Tucker's Cross room. It helps to have more people. Thank you, Nathan!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband & I wanted to do something a bit different & happened upon an escape room. The staff was amazing and the room we did was very challenging, I would definitely do this again although it would be better with a larger group. We did not escape but had a blast!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this escape room as a part of my birthday celebrations and it was so much fun! The clues were very clever and best of all, it was Bermuda themed! Loved it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great friendly staff and an enjoyable experience overall. Will definitely be back for Cupmatch Hangover.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The Cupmatch hangover themed escape game in Dockyard was a fun-filled way to spend the afternoon. It was a birthday surprise and was definitely worth it. Lots of creative puzzles to solve, great for team work and having a laugh. I definitely plan on trying their other escape game in the future. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

This was a fun and challenging experience!
There are a lot of fun and interesting puzzles to solve
Friendly staff!!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We came in on a Royal Caribbean cruise with no set plans, and once we got off the boat, we explored the island. My husband and I love escape rooms, so we were thrilled to find Locked on the Rock within walking distance from the boat. The owners of the facility were super nice, and the room was great! The theme was based on an actual Bermudan mystery, so it was really cool to hear the story of a big piece of Bermuda's history while enjoying the fun of the escape room. The room was innovative and well built. I also appreciated that my husband and I were able to do the room by ourselves and weren't forced to work with strangers (which can sometimes be offputting). This is overall a great place to visit, and we have future plans of going back to the island and trying another room (they have a SUPER cool upcoming room that we got a sneak peak of that will surely be a hit!)

Nathan S, Owner at Locked on the Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thanks so much! We're so glad you enjoyed our Bermudian themes and hospitality and can't wait to have you back for that super cool upcoming room ;)

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We really loved this experience - we found the escape rooms to be SO much fun!!

We saw the sign at Dockyard and did a little research about them, looking at their site etc. Their site got our attention because it was witty, clever and inviting. We immediately booked our first room (Tucker's cross).

Our game master was ready and waiting and after explaining everything to us, he locked us into our room. The room was thrilling to solve, very rewarding and exciting and while we were very excited to solve the room, we actually just wanted it to carry on ...what we also liked is that after the game, the game master chatted to us about how we had done and we felt that they really do effort to connect with the players, we were not just another group of people through the door. We went back two weeks later and completed the second room (Cupmatch hangover), and the experience was equally fantastic!! We HIGHLY recommend Locked on the Rock and we applaud their efforts with their rooms and with the people who book to solve their rooms.

We look forward to any further rooms they may have plans for in the future!! CANNOT WAIT!!!
Thank you, guys, job well done!!!!!!

What a kind review thank you so much! That's amazing that you simply wanted the room to carry on. Again, thanks for your kind words and we look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have heard about the escape room from people that travelled to New York and also here in Bermuda, so i wanted to try it out. So I went with a group of 6 on Saturday and had an awesome experience. It was really fun. I didn't know what to expect but we all had a great time and was ready to do the other room. We will definitely be back. Friend Service, Fun experience. All around great event.

Thanks again for accommodating us.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Locked on the Rock is worth every penny and every moment of your time! The guys that devised this room (the owners) are pure genius, fun and friendliness. My friend and I experienced Tuckers Cross and had a blast working out how to escape. These escape rooms are a valuable addition to the Dockyard area, and I highly recommend that you go and check them out .

Nathan S, Owner at Locked on the Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you! We like to think that Bermuda has provided us with a lot of inspiration and we're very glad that comes across. Can't wait to have you back in the future!