Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
  • Pool
Royal Palms Hotel(Hamilton)
Dawkin's Manor(Paget Parish)
2,820 results
All reviewsall inclusive packageswizzle innall inclusive planclose to the airportthe bushibiscus roomcrystal cavesswim up barminutes from the airportsurf and turfguest servicesfeed the fishocean frontthe palm courtsmall beachwater sportsblue hole park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just back from a 6-night stay here and it was a fabulous time! First of all, the all-inclusive is the way to go. I was with my two boys, 23 and 17, and they can eat a LOT. The food at each restaurant was wonderful, as was the service, and we weren't disappointed with anything at all. My 17 year old even enjoyed virgin pina coladas. We took advantage of the kayaks and the snorkeling equipment as well. Fun to snorkel over the sunken boats in the bay.
We had 2 rooms in the Devonshire building and had refurbished rooms. The beds and pillows were comfortable and being waterfront was really nice. I had booked "ocean view" so they had given us a free upgrade! My one suggestion for booking would be this...ask for top floor. We were on the second floor and had a few quiet nights. Once people moved in above us, it was quite noisy. The tile floors, while easy to keep clean and great for the sand, don't allow much forgiveness with noise and the people above us stayed up far later than we do.
My ONLY complaint would be this...the towels. They were old and gray. Twice during the week I got a single white new one and you could REALLY see the difference. Most of them looked like old pool towels and they need to be replaced. That is the only thing I would change.
I would recommend Grotto Bay to anyone and would love to go back. It looks like in-season they run excursions -- we were a bit early in the year to take advantage but were very glad they opened the Bayside Grill early (website says May) and the water was warm enough for swimming. Also took a quick dip in the cave, because you HAVE to if you are there!

Room Tip: Choose top floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank BLMMacungie
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After 3 northeasters we headed to Bermuda to Grotto Bay. It was our first time ever to a warm climate in the winter. Everything was beautiful: the weather, the hotel, the beach and especially the wonderful staff at Grotto Bay. Many of the serving staff were international and they did everything to make our stay perfect. We did not get the all inclusive, but we did get the breakfast plan and ate there every morning. The Buffet is huge and varied. I can't imagine anyone going away disappointed or hungry. We left the property most day and explored, returning most evenings and sometimes had dinner there as well. We could have stayed put and enjoyed the beach and pool and been totally happy as well. Thank you to all at Grotto Bay for a great vacation.

Room Tip: We had a second floor ocean view. Perfect! Many stairs on property, probably not good for those with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently returned from this wonderful resort.

The staff were great and couldn't do enough for you(except maybe the odd bartender could do with cheering up)

The rooms were really nice and always very clean with wonderful views over the bay.

The resort itself is really nice. With a fantastic spa inside the cave. We were lucky enough to have a couples massage which was amazing.
The food was fantastic in both dining areas.We also loved the special Sunday brunch.

If there is one tiny issue then its with the indoor bar area which only sits about a dozen people. I guess that in the summer months most people will sit outside so its not an issue.

We visit Bermuda several times a year and will definatly return to this fantastic resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ccfceuropesNO1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved Grotto Bay. It was our 3rd time. We especially love Levui , he was our all time favorite. But we also enjoyed Charlie the bartender and Shavaun, Neitra and Ehbone. We will surely be back! Sue +Ken

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did a girl trip with my daughter march 28-april 1st....hotel is lovely, grounds beautiful, spa is in a cave on the property and is awesome, rooms are nice, good view...bout 5 minutes from the airport but you don't hear the noise...you can actually see the planes taking off...food was great...read the bad reviews about the staff but I did not witness that at all.They were very helpful and friendly...had the all-inclusive package so bus ticket are free...USE THEM!!!!..takes you all over the island and connections are fast...the famous SWIZZLE INN is walking distance from the resort and across the street from the SWIZZLE INN is a nice ice cream parlor and across from there is CRYSTAL CAVES AND FANTASY CAVES!!!...will be back!!!!!...oh forgot to tell you...roosters are rampant on the island and on the property.Children at the resort loved it.!!..I had a talk with them lil fellas about waking me up early in the morning...THEY DIDNT LISTEN...lol

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family