NH Alcorcon(Alcorcon)
US$ 94
US$ 75
Ibis Budget Madrid Alcorcon Mostoles(Alcorcon)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 79
US$ 74
Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas(Alcorcon)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
H2 Boadilla Hotel(Boadilla del Monte)
US$ 60
US$ 56
  • Restaurant
US$ 53
US$ 73
US$ 57
  • Restaurant
Eurostars I-Hotel(Pozuelo de Alarcon)
US$ 60
US$ 51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016

This was a comfortable base for me to visit family in Madrid.
I particularly appreciated all Ana did for me & my mother whilst we were staying.
Not sure why people found the air conditioning/ wi fi/ et al a problem? I found it all in good working order.
It's a short walk to Tres Aguas/ Alcorcon central for food, although De Juilan next door is good too.

Stayed: September 2016
GLORIA R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Customer,
We appreciate your comment and enjoy your stay in our hotel
We hope to see you again

Reviewed 17 July 2016

30 min away from Parque Warner, not far from center, this hotel stays just in the right place.

Employees are great and will make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

It's the second time that i stay in this hotel, the best thing they upgraded was internet, free in all rooms and very fast... not in the years before.

So, thank you, once again for the pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Silvending
GLORIA R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments and also for your loyalty on having chosen Holiday Inn Express for your stay in Madrid. Your good valuation encourages us to be still struggling every day to improve.

On behalf of all the staff, we hope to see you again

Thanks !
Noelia B.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We stayed at this out of city hotel with our Madrid tour. Although it is some 30 minutes outside the city I was quite pleased with the service I got. Service at the reception was ok. The rooms were clean and the bathroom furniture looked new not like the room. The least minimums were met. A/C was ok. The bed was comfortable. I didnot expect more out of this 3 star hotel. Although the breakfast menu was limited it also met the minimums. You can choose this hotel if you are after a good bargain and willing to stay outside the city.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
GLORIA R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Customer,
thank you for your comment.
We hope to see you again on your next visit to Madrid

Reviewed 5 July 2016

A very clean hotel, with very nice and helpful staff. Good beds and the room had a nice average size.
5 minutes walking to the metro and railway station. Free parking and the exit to the highway is right just out the parking.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 82ATeresa
GLORIA R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear Teresa,
thank you for your comment.
We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying your stay and we have met your expectations.
We hope to see you again
Best regrads

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This is a budget hotel and the price is very reasonable. I arrived late at night and was welcomed by a very friendly girl at the front desk. So far so good.

The room was also ok considering the price. No luxury, but all you need for a good stay. They score extra for having a water heater in the room as well as an iron.

The breakfast had limited food, but it was ok.
Good and free parking space, appreciated since I was going there with a rental car.

The wifi was free but extremly slow.

I have a bad habbit of taking my wedding ring off when I shower and put it by the sink. Some times I forget to put it on again, but I always know where I put it. I did that when I stayed in the room, and when I came back in the afternoon it was not there anymore. Contacting the hotel they said that unfortunately none of their staff has reported a missing ring in my room after my stay. So it had magically dissappeared!!

Reading some of the older reviews of this hotel, I have my own ideas about what happened to my ring. That is the reason why I can not recommend this hotel at all.

However, if it wasn't for that I would give 4 stars.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Paal_Kri
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Dear Paal_Kri,

Thank you for leaving a candid review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you appreciate the efforts of our hotel staff and room accommodation. I apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with the breakfast item and room amenities received. We assure you that we are committed to delivering quality in all aspects of the guest experience and apologize if we fell short. I would like to look into the matter regarding the missing item you have mentioned further, thus, I have sent you a private message to get additional information regarding this.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Zelyn N.