All reviews thermal water breakfast and lunch indoor and outdoor pools steam bath healthy options new building five star hotel unique hotel sea view off season up to date relaxing vacations double room wonderful view necessary amenities feel comfortable orange juice
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Would go back any day...ecologically clean food, thermal spa, the rooms, location, the stuff, everything was amazing. Met the owners, great people, great story, great history. Defenitely going back!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been staying in Thermae Sylla Hotel the last three weeks and it is the first time we came to this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and politeness of all the employees we came in contact with during our stay and of course after a three week stay it is a lot of them! The Spa, which is the heart of the hotel, has an all star team of physiotherapists and a medical doctor; unfortunately I don't know the names of all of them but Mrs Georgia, Mr. Nikos, Mr Vasilis and Mr.Christos are those ones who treated me regularly for my back and neck problems. I can confirm a significant improvement, a big thanks to all of you! I'll will come back again for more treatments!
Mr. Paris, the assistant director, keeps a watchfull eye on everything, from the very good breakfast buffet to the cleanliness of the area around the outdoor pool. All bathrobes and towels are replaced twice a day! The garden around the outdoor pool is beautiful, and it creates a very relaxing environment. The trainers, Mr.Dimitris and Mrs Aspa, offer excellent water aerobics courses twice a day in the outdoor pool. I would also like to mention Mrs Efi and her colleagues in the Spa, who do their best for you to feel comfortable after they wrap you up like a mummy and after they have expertly spread up the healing mud on your body, what a heavenly feeling! And the magic of the pantai luar massages given by Mrs Helga and her other colleague! Furthermore, I would like to mention Mrs Konstantina and Mrs Maria, the receptionists at the Spa, who always do their best to accommodate the wishes of the Spa guests, and the receptionists on the hotel main reception who do their best to accommodate the wishes of the hotel guests. Last but not least, I would like to mention Mrs Zoi and Mrs Evangelia, who greet you with big smiles on their faces every morning in the breakfast room, ready to take care of you. A big congratulation to the owners of the hotel who managed to assemble such a team of professionals!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first spa experience in Greece, I love it. The place was amazing with perfect location, the city full of spa hotels, but I think this one is the biggest in size and products availability.
We booked 3 rooms, very clean but the A/C was not that cold.
Very quiet hotel, nice for couples.

For breakfast there were lots of varieties even low fat products.

For the Spa you have to choose from the menu in your room and call Spa reception for reservations. I tried the thermal mud it was really very nice and a beautiful experiences, I also tried the O-Zone therapy it is also a good one.
For the room i think they clean it only once a day, no afternoon cleaning. You can also access the Spa directly from your level taking the elevator to underground entrance which I love it a lot.

If you decided to go to Spa bring with you a rubber sleepers and your moisturizing cream because I felt my skin become dry after the treatments.

For my kids they did not enjoy the city as there’s no much things to do or places to see.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Thank Fatima Alsuwaid... R
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I fell in love with this place.But the service needs improvement in some areas.The women who do the room service they doesn’t know how. They knock the door for towels they want to come in .”καλε άνοιξε είμαι η καμαριέρα .The service at the restaurant it is not so grate either.The food is not fresh but the prices high,and they give bad impression for this beautiful place.And one more the doctor at the spa I don’t think he enjoy his job ,erogant behavior.Other then that Greece and Greece again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a spa hotel with two large pools, one warm, the other hot , very beautiful. Water gymnastics twice a day. Traditional Greek spa town; i.e.not very interesting but pleasant. Our room was in the original building and was large and very comfortable. Wonderful cafe bar on a pier into the sea, which was calm and excellent for sea bathing. Good breakfast, more than adequate but not very interesting lunch.

Room tip: Best rooms in the old building
Date of stay: September 2017