“Value for money”

Ranked #3 of 185 Restaurants in Chalandri
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant's philosophy is clear and precise: years of experience, imagination and creativity seek out the best nature generously has to offer every season and evolve it into a faultlessly delicious result based on clean, authentic and imaginative dishes. The menu at Psomi & Alati changes every 2 to 3 months according to seasonally available ingredients.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has very good prices if your looking for value for money this taverna is what your loookin for

YiannisPsa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Psomi & Alati, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We'll be happy to see you again!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers superb dishes at very reasonable prices. The basis is rather traditional simple dishes that are prepared and altered in such a way that you simply cannot get them elsewhere at this price range.
Everytime I visit a restaurant n Athens I wonder: has it been something special? Can i get the same quality and taste easily elsewhere? Psomi Kai alati is a place that offers exceptional dishes that you simply cannot get easily (if at all) in another restaurant. I liked the atmosphere a lot, relaxed and cosy and I find it a privilege for a customer to have such superb dishes at this price level.
To conclude: it is an excellent restaurant and I strongly recommend it. I strongly recommend that you take the effort to visit this place even if you are a tourist staying downtown but want to eat really special food based on traditional recipies without paying a fortune.

YiannisPsa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Psomi & Alati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Your review is greatly appreciated. We are very pleased you enjoyed your experience at Psomi & Alati . We'll be happy to see you again!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I dine here. My wife and I got the set menu for 25 euros per person. The portions are of good size. All in all a very good experience. Will definitely visit again.

YiannisPsa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Psomi & Alati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This is the 3rd time I had a family Sunday lunch at this restaurant.
The overall experience remains great. From the warm welcome to the perfect assistance in choosing the appropriate menu. They have added an option for 2 people menu, 25€/person, which I think is a really good choice at a reasonable price. I was really pleased with the quality, both on food and on service. Well done, keep up the good work.

YiannisPsa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Psomi & Alati, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Your review is greatly appreciated. Our EUR 25 set menu has been warmly embraced by our guests. We are glad you enjoyed it too! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

To begin with, this is the 2nd time I dine at this restaurant, the 1st being in its very early steps. Comparing to this 1st, I consider it not that good. The place is nice, non smoking area exists and the service is great. There is an option for 2 people menu, 25€/person, which I think is a really good choice. However, we decided to proceed with different plates in the middle. The concept around every course seemed interesting, however the result was at many cases disappointing. Furthermore the quantity of the appetizers was really small. The house wine was really good. The prices are rather high.

YiannisPsa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Psomi & Alati, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for your review.
During our years of existence, our restaurant continuously evolves in a constant effort to offer its guests high quality services.
We would like to reassure you that we have meticulously elaborated the quantity of food in our dishes and our guests’ comments on a daily basis make us feel confident of what we offer.
Regarding the prices, we would like to underline the fact that the high quality of the raw materials we use is a non-negotiable value for Psomi & Alati, which inevitably has an effect on the cost. However, we consider our prices to be rather accessible and our menu gives our guests the opportunity to taste unique dishes with excellent value for money since our prices are particularly competitive compared to the prices offered in restaurants of our kind.
Moreover, since we want to be accessible to everyone who loves our cuisine, we have created and we propose a tasting menu which, as you have noticed, is quite a bargain!
We would hope to see you back at Psomi & Alati and have the opportunity to provide you with greater service.