All reviews the bus amazing shower pool man side sea view house project local beach nice hotel busy road renovated room main road towels changed daily pool area takes about minutes air con nice beach spent nights free beach
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The hotel is in a prime location in Athens in Glyfada which is the heart of the Athens Riviera. The hotel is fully renovated and the rooms are very spacious,modern with a very nice bathroom. The pool area is very cozy and nice with modern furniture. I will difinitely reccomend to try the greek food from the house menu. All in all, I would visit again the hotel in the near future and I strongly reccomend it.

Manolis Elkal

Room Tip: Choose the sea view rooms or the Junior suite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Palmyra for two nights before flying to Samos. The hotel is very close to the town centre, if arriving by bus don't get off at the main stop in Glyfada town but go one stop further and you will be right outside. We had a Superior Side Seaview room which was newly renovated in a modern style. Excellent bed and shower etc. The pool area is quite small but adequate and the breakfast was very good. I would recommend this hotel if staying in Glyfada, if you shop around on comparison sites or directly with the hotel you should be able to get breakfast included free of charge.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Be careful what room you book for, we thought we booked a new renovated room but ended up with a shocking old room. We got changed on the day but if you can avoid the headache, even better.

The room we got changed to was amazing. Brand new!

- very comfy bed
- great shower
- clean bathroom/room
- table and chairs on the balcony
- fantastic location in the middle of everything
- beach across the road also

Only crap thing is the hotel pool closes very early and the lobby looks tired.

Apart from that, I would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ana_hatzi
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

For people who don't want to stay in Athens but close to the beach, this is a great choice. Beach is right outside the door of the hotel. Also, plenty of restaurants around (local but also international cuisine). In case you want to travel to Athens, train stops right outside the door and you can travel 1 way for 1.40€ (takes around 50 min).

Our room was okay size with a small balcony, fortunately not facing the busy road (I can imagine if you face that side it might be noisy during the day). The door of shower didn't close properly so created a small swimming pool after showering.

Also interesting to have a nespresso machine in the room but you have to call the reception for capsules: 1€ per cup...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NilsdeJong
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my disabled daughter. What can I say? Excellent!! From the receptionists to the cleaners to the pool man (George and lefteris). Helpful nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are spacious with a small fridge and safe. A tv is also in the room but maimly greek channels. Room cleaned everyday if needed. Towels supplied around the pool by the lifeguard who also supplied gallons of water if and when needed. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. There's no real downside to this hotel. The beach is two minutes from the hotel with their own umbrellas. Plenty of transport to visit Athens or down the coast to Sounion....This hotel I will definitely visit again! Well done the Palmyra Beach hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family