Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 129
US$ 99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 121
US$ 118
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 99
Quality Inn(McKinney)
US$ 66
US$ 134
US$ 121
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 81
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 103
Hotels.com
The Grand Hotel(McKinney)
US$ 157
US$ 134
Priceline
US$ 78
All reviewsceiling fanfront deskvery pleasant stayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffvisit familythe staff was greatroom was clean and comfortablestayed one nightgreat customer servicegreat place to staymckinney areachristineweddinginnstexas
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed here while visiting family for Thanksgiving and were very pleased. Very well kept up and clean hotel. Have nothing bad to say.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I went to McKinney for a wedding and this was the hotel reserved for the guests. I saw it was a Holiday Inn and expected it to be fine, but I had no idea it would be so nice! It felt brand new and had a very nice bathroom, mini kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, super comfortable beds and bedding, and friendly staff. It definitely surpassed all of our expectations and made our fun wedding weekend even better and exceptionally comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed here for a weekend in mid-Feb 2012. Nice accommodations. We had a suite. Very nicely furnished. Bathroom was fabulous! Bed comfortable. Staff was friendly. The only complaint I had about the suite/bathroom itself was that it was really dusty in there. It was clean but everything (tables, counter, desk. nightstands) was just covered in dust. i used a clean washcloth to wipe the tops down, especially in the bathroom. Seemed like the room was cleaned at some point and then not used for a long time. Other than that, we were pleased with the reasonable rates and the hotel.
Food: well, that's another story. We had a small group dinner in a room set aside for us. Food was adequate. Tasted like it was frozen food just heated up. Nothing bad, just blah. Service was okay. Not enough people to serve all that attended. My table had already finished their meals and other tables hadn't been served yet. Our server was trying his best, but he could only do so much with the number of people he had to serve. We went to the hotel bar after our dinner and it very nice to sit and visit with friends right in the hotel. I 'd stay at the hotel again but not eat there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ontheroad0809
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Guest satisfaction is our top priority here at the Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney-Fairview. While we apologize for any inconveniences during your stay, we are thrilled that you would stay with us again. Hopefully your event will turn into a regular reunion and we will have the opportunity to serve your needs again.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I had the unfortunate opportunity to stay at this property in early december for a work conference in the mckinney area. There really wasnt one positive about my 2 night stay except to say that the hotel is new and modern and the front desk staff is some what knowledgable about the hotel. Thats where it ends. The restaurant is a disaster. The "service," if thats what you call it, is a complete joke. I watched my waiter stand at the bar while i sat and waited for him to take my order. Then, after having my iced tea empty for almost 5 minutes, he comes over and asks me what i had to drink!! Im the only one in the restaurant!!! The food is also a joke. It tastes like re-heated frozen entrees. There is no way that a "chef" is hired here. All the food and beverage operation is so poorly run. No where in sight was a manager. If there is one, he/she should be hiding! I would be embarassed as well. The pool area with the faux rock waterfall looks so out of place its not even funny. The beds are very nice, as it seems standard in all holiday inns. Next time i have meetings in mckinney, ill either drive back home to fort worth every night or find something else as close. Anything is better than this holiday inn.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Guest satisfaction is our top priority. Unfortunately, we were unable to perform to the greatest of our ability during your stay. We welcome all feedback as it is instrumental in improving our operation here at the Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney. Please give me a call if you're willing to try us again, and I'll personally see to your stay being to the level that we expect for all of our guests.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Good morning Jessi,

I believe in letting businesses know when an experience has been good or bad. In this case, it's all good!

My husband Doug and I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel property recently. We arrived on Thursday, October 20 departing early Monday, October 24.

From the moment we were greeted at the Front Desk, your employee Alan Boyer was incredible. He was always very friendly, accommodating and helpful. As a kidney transplant and heart patient, my husband usually has to take it easy and rest during the day. Alan was able to offer a larger room to better suit our needs. This allowed my husband to close the bedroom door while the family visited

Our visit to Texas was personal, as our daughter and her family recently relocated to McKinney. Your hotel was highly recommended by a friend who lives in McKinney so we decided to give it a try. We were very happy with our room accomodations and impressed with the amenities of the hotel...but mostly your staff.

On Friday, in our hurry to meet with the family to do a bit of sight-seeing, my husband forgot to pick up his wedding ring from the dresser. He noticed it wasn't on his hand, so I immediately called the hotel and spoke to Alan who retrieved the ring, placing it in the General Manager's safe until our return. We went on with our day knowing that the ring was in good hands.

While we were visiting Ft. Worth on Saturday, it was decided that our youngest grandson would be staying overnight. So once again, I phoned the hotel to see about using a crib; Alan answered and said "yes, we can handle that for you. Do you want us to set it up now or wait for your return?" I told him to do whatever was most convenient. Upon returning to our room that night, we found a very clean crib, ready for his use. After enjoying your great indoor pool, Gavin had his bottle and got a good night's sleep

Having said all this, I can summarize our experience in two words. Exceptional service.

I have stayed at some great hotels and resorts over the years for both professional and personal reasons. The Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney is right up there on that list. If my husband's health permits, we would like to return to McKinney at the end of December. We were told that last year on Black Friday, you offered some special rates for December. If that's the case this year, we hope to take advantage and possibly stay a little longer.

Please let Alan Boyers know how much we appreciated his professional courtesy, kindness and assistance. His intentions to make our hotel experience a good one was clear from the moment he said hello.

Thank you!
Jan & Doug S
New Mexico

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

We would like to thank you very much for the kind words you shared about our hotel and our staff. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service to every guest and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have shared your comments with Alan and he was very thankful for the compliments as well. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to your next visit in McKinney.