All reviews one night place to stay swimming pool business trip enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable staying at this hotel free breakfast waffles business center parking lot mall airport brenda pillows texas valley
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Outstanding service and friendliness. We've stayed here in the past under different management. It's always been good, but the value this time was the best. We had to wait for a business venture and the hotel staff happily gave us a late checkout time. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel one night stay after seeing excellent reviews on booking.com site. I would say the hotel is an average hotel. The rooms wall are not sound proof and we could hear the loud TV sound from the next room and the bed rocking above our room late at night. The air-con noise reduced the other noises which I heard during the night. I am a light sleeper so the noise did disturbed my sleep. The only good thing, the pillows were very comfortable in the room. There was no microwave or fridge inside the room.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I recently stayed in this hotel for four months. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel at home. Due to their efforts being gone from home that long wasn't so bad. The amenities are all very well maintained. The breakfast they serve is excellent quality and variety. Trust me I ate there every morning for four months and didn't get sick of it. My room was very nice and maintained. WARNING: You will be tempted to steal the pillows! The location is outstanding, you are just minutes away from anything you want to do.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Loved the indoor/outdoor pool and the entertainment. walked to dinner and back and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. great value for the room and overall very relaxing staycation. angel at the front desk was awesome! We are old friends who've worked together before at a previous hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Love the hotel , our plans changed due my moms health , and we changed hotel last minute and this was a great experience , highly recomended. Special thanks to Memo and Xavier at the front desk and to Efren at breakfast . Oustanding customer care skills

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family