All reviews keurig coffee maker new building hotel is great location is excellent comfortable rooms front desk a great stay la plaza mall blas carolina lalo brand angel lobby gym beds accommodations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this establishment since it opened and had stayed at the other one before. The staff is always polite and helpful and this new hotel is an excellent place to stay, as it is centrally located to the Mall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM167, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAllen La Plaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty and you taking the time to recommend us to others. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest. We'll see you soon!
Carolina R.
Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice people, very nice breakfast, good WiFi, clean room; what's not to like? We came back a second time, and I'd recommend this place to anyone staying in the valley, especially if you have a small pet. Convenient location as well.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Alma G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAllen La Plaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning @Storyteller83333 !

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had such an enjoyable stay at La Quinta McAllen La Plaza Mall. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please let us know and our staff will be more than happy to help!

Thank you once again for your loyalty to La Quinta and we hope you have a great weekend! See you soon. :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellente service, rate and location. Near the La Plaza Mall and only few steaps from Expressway. You will have a good breakfast included in your stay, the wifi is very good and the rooms are very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Carolina R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAllen La Plaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Afternoon @LuisMexic !

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very pleased you had an enjoyable stay at our La Quinta McAllen La Plaza Mall. We hope

that on your next visit to McAllen you choose our location. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please make

sure to let us know. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This property was a great, the staff was outstanding. My work keeps us on the road in major cities and we utilize 5 Diamond properties, I can say with out reservation that the staff and cleanliness was every bit as good as any of those properties .........oh and a fraction of the cost! Great place!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM167, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAllen La Plaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for your great review! We are honored to have been your choice for lodging in McAllen and we sincerely appreciate your kind words. We are looking forward to your next visit. We'll see you soon!
Carolina R.
Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This hotel was a very clean hotel. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was delicious. I will definitely stay here again when I come to McAllen. The location was idea for me because I was coming here for business. I was close to the mall in case I needed anything I forgot.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM167, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAllen La Plaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for your great review! My team and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We'll see you soon!