“Great chicken salad”
Review of Golden Chick

Golden Chick
Ranked #18 of 82 Restaurants in Marshall
Reviewed 26 January 2018

A friend took me to a medical appointment, so I asked where she wanted me to buy her lunch. She said "Golden Chick has really good chicken salad, and oh, those rolls!" I had never eaten here, so I had to be convinced. And that I was.We both had salads with chicken salad, and each came with 2 tremendous yeast rolls. First, the garden salad was impressive - a generous portion of truly fresh garden vegetables. The chicken salad was a small portion, but really tasty. The rolls were fluffy balls of buttery goodness. So now we had choices: Split the rolls and fill them chicken salad, and eat the garden salad with our choice of dressing? Add the chicken salad to the garden salad, top with dressing and scoop up with those yeasty pillows? any way you go here will make you glad you visited. And I have to say, the counter employees are delightful - courteous, helpful and efficient. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We were passing through town and stopped at the restaurant. The chicken was very good and the fries were good too. Service was quick and with a smile. Free refills on the fountain drinks. Very clean restaurant. Very good place for a meal if you are just passing through.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great chicken for the price. If fried okra is what your also looking for,some of the best I've ever had along with the yeast rolls. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This little restaurant is a treasure! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the ingredients. All of our food was made by the restaurant, and it was fresh and delicious. There isn't a lot of seating, so we ordered our meal to go and sat outside on a bench and people watched!.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Superb roasted chicken and yeast rolls . Clean and good sweet tea. The staff are freindly and helpful. Highly recommed this value and quality.