“Nice meal ”

The Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice meal. Friendly service, our waiter Phillip was really helpful and made our night fun. I had the chicken Cancun and my husband and the fish tacos. Both were delicious

1  Thank Charmed1994

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Looking for a restaurant that was not a chain so tried this one. The only restaurant with a lot of cars. Food was excellent Carne Guisada was almost like fajita meat but I loved the flavor. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Green sauce is delish, service has always been first rate. Margaritas are usually a little weak! Try the John Wayne it’s always good.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Traveling to OK to a conference & knew there was an option for JT on our route. It’s been 3 years since I stopped in and have been looking for an excuse to return -tried to talk my wife into a 3 hour one-way road trip many times the past few years but never in the area.
Stepping back in :
1. Just as I remembered.
2.consistent & great taste.
3. Soft four tortillas are amazing.
4. Salsa is delicious.
5. Dip is great, smooth & tasty.
6. Tortilla soup was perfect..

My wife was as impressed as I was 3 years ago.
She wants to return

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great dining here depends on when you go. It’s always hit and miss either with the service or food quality. However, the chips and salsa are always amazing. For the most part, it’s a good place to eat.