“Good food”

Cafe Italia
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We visited this restaurant last week The cafe was very crowded but the service was great! Our food was delicious and well prepared! We were surprised to find such delicious Italian food in a relatively small town

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We went here to order a large pizza special & dine in. The crust was good, but the filling & the ingredients were so sparse till we could not believe this was a pizza from cafe Italia. Very disappointed. Could have gotten a better pizza at Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Frequently I overlook local restaurants when I review recent meals, but I didn’t want to miss the opportunity on this occasion. We have dined at Cafe Italia many times and the meal has been consistently most pleasant. I can’t really recommend a particular dish because I have enjoyed everything I have tried. I appreciate that this is a locally-owned restaurant; it has positive qualities that chains and franchises can’t match. The decor could be improved, but I can’t eat the decor; I can eat the food, which is routinely delicious. I noticed some reviews that criticize the service; we have always experienced superb service here. Tonight we were served by an experienced member of the staff who was accompanied by a trainee; both were attentive and friendly. Ultimate verdict: we will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

If there's anything I love it is good Italian food. This place has it! My suggestion is the Fettucino Alfredo. You can tell it's fresh and flavored perfectly. We will be back here any time we are in town!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Food made fresh - the most delicious and the owners are wonderful. It's fine dining atmosphere with a touch of casual. Casual or fine dining, you find it here. Great for special occasions or groups.