All reviews busy highway comfortable room would definitely stay here again other hotels marshall texas eggs motel desk lamps tile bedding
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The motel was older, but the rooms were newly renovated. Everything was so clean, fresh, and new, we felt like we were the first people to ever stay in the newly redecorated room. Management told me otherwise. Eggs at breakfast were real, food was healthy, multiple choices and good. Dining area was immaculate. Front lobby and bathroom were spotlessly clean too. It was refreshing to sleep in the comfy bed and clean sheets. Road noise was almost non-existent. It's on my future places to stay list!

Room Tip: We asked to stay downstairs and they accommodated completely.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We drove half way to New Orleans & spent the night here. We checked in around 10:30pm. Check in went quickly without any problems. Room seemed to have a must in there that seemed to be coming from the carpet. Bed was comfy & we checked out 1st thing in the morning. Bathroom was clean & room was average size. Served its purpose.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is a motel and not a hotel. The breakfast was horrible. The road noise will not allow you to get a good night's sleep. This is not a good place for business minded personnel. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Different Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
qualityinnmarshall, Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you for your online review. Please accept my apology on behalf of our entire staff that our accommodations were not to your satisfaction. If you choose to stay with us in the future, upstairs in the back away from all road noise would be a request to make, If you call us after you make your third party reservation and inform us about any requests, we will be happy to make sure that they are filled.
We Strive to make sure that every guest who stays with us has a great stay. It pains me that we have failed you.

Bobby Patel

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I requested a quiet room that was far from the road. We ended up in a room at the very end on the second floor. It was far enough from the road to be quiet. The rooms opened to the outside, and I did not see an elevator. The room was spacious and it looked like they had done a recent limited renovation. Everything was clean. There were new lamps, linens, etc. The bed was comfortable so it worked well for us. The breakfast area was small, but the food was good. The price was very reasonable, too. It is close to a busy highway, so be sure to request a quiet room if noise bothers you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Marshall. I appreciate your helpful review that you have left. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dawn

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel is clean the people are friendly and the service was great. I went to this property because the price was right and the place was well kept. I ask the young lady about group rates as my family was getting ready for a family reunion. She told me to check the online price as if you book early you get a discount. I did just that and the discount per room was about $25 savings from the price I got when I called the Hotel local phone.

Room Tip: No advice on rooms I was only there 1 time
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
qualityinnmarshall, Front Desk at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We absolutely enjoy having you stay with us during you time i n Marshall.