“Great Food”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 October 2018

The food was excellent and the portion was big. I had the Voodoo Shrimp and it was excellent. Service was quick and friendly

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My coworkers & I passing through Marshall and were told about this place. The Breaux Bridge catfish was delicious! And the Nawlins cheese bread was "sa cest bon!!!"

1  Thank ReneBoudreaux
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We’re very pleased that we stopped here on a cross country road trip. We wanted a quick bite but something more interesting than fast food. A perfect choice! We love spicy food and Cajun Tex didn’t disappoint. The menu is extensive and you order at the counter upon arrival. They give you a number and deliver your food to wherever you seat yourself. The food was delicious! My husband ordered the Bayou BLT with Cajun fries and I ordered the Shrimp Salad with blackened shrimp minus the dairy which they were happy to accommodate. We loved our food and the atmosphere, which was funky eclectic casual. Great place!

1  Thank Boysens
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was a great choice for lunch. I was able to get a range of seafood and enjoyed both the food and atmosphere very much.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went to Cajun Tex last weekend while in Marshall because of the high ratings. We were standing in line waiting to order when an employee asked if this was our first visit. We said "yes". She gave us a menu and told us to grab a table and come back up when we were ready to order. It took all of 2 minutes for us to read and decide what to order. When we got to the order counter, they said they were not accepting new orders for another 30 minutes. Had I known in advance, I would have place my order when I arrived. When I explained that I had already been to the counter to order but was told by an employee that I could get a table and come back (which was maybe 2 minutes!!) they replied that they were too busy to take any more orders and I had to wait 30 minutes to order. Needless to say I left and won't be back!

Date of visit: August 2018