“Excellent Food and Excellent Service”
Review of China Kitchen

China Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Dinner for 4 on a weekend. The waiter had to earn his money with this group. Lots of questions. Lots of customizing on the order. Then some changes. All of the food was excellent. I have to avoid the Hot and Sour soup here as my seafood allergy is impacted immediately. The Egg Drop Soup is also very good. We added a bowl of soup and a salad to our order at this point and it was delivered very quickly. I especially liked the pepper steak. The Crab Rangoon was mentioned favorably by others in the party. The food was delivered quickly. Drinks never ran dry. The cost was $69. for four of us.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Nothing out of the ordinary or outstanding but it was good food and good price. The wontons barely had any meat in them though.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

a wide menu selection. Great service combined with reasonable prices makes this a first choice for dining! In a hurry? Call in a "to go" order. The menu offers many selections and combinations.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We eat here about once a month. The food is always excellent, but the service is consistently slow. They are always understaffed. I've seen folks just get up and walk out after waiting too long to be noticed.

I ordered Mongolian beef and my wife chose the broccoli chicken. The Mongolian beef here is the best I've ever had, and I have tried it in hundreds of restaurants in my 40+ years of eating Chinese food. The beef is always melt-in-your-mouth and they put a subtle but noticeable amount of fresh ginger in the sauce. My wife's dish was overflowing with chicken and the sauce was rich. It also came with water chestnuts, mushrooms, carrots and snow peas.

The egg rolls are good here and the hot and sour soup is way above average.

We waited so long for a server to eventually come take our drink order that I was ready to walk out. And then, we waited over 30 minutes for our food.

I suppose the food is worth the frustration, but the lady who runs the place just doesn't seem to care about customer service.

I stood at the counter for nearly 5 minutes waiting to pay my bill.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. It has a nice quiet atmosphere, great Chinese food, and reasonable prices. I like the Sweet and Sour Chicken and my wife likes to Beef Brocoli meal. It is a favorite restaurant with both locals and tourists.