“Good Chinese Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of China Kitchen

China Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. It has a nice quiet atmosphere, great Chinese food, and reasonable prices. I like the Sweet and Sour Chicken and my wife likes to Beef Brocoli meal. It is a favorite restaurant with both locals and tourists.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Good food, reasonable prices and consistent good service. This place has been there for a long time...must be doing something right !

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Two of us had dinner on Saturday August 5. Our toast to Saturday was with a very nice plum wine, recommended. We each had an egg roll, these are the very best in our opinion. Not greasy, served hot and very tasty.

My date for the night ordered chicken chow mein with crispy noodles. It was served hot and she said it was very good. Also a "to go" box for lunch the next day.

I order the five spiced shrimp. Perfectly cooked shrimp and vegetables, excellent. I am glad I was hungry as it had 15 shrimp.

Service was friendly and professional. From the welcome and seating to the attention while eating. Prices are reasonable.

Highly recommended and we will return, again

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Our last time was after Church, we have been there for dinner also, always fast service and very good food. The lunch combinations are very good and well priced.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I have taken family here several times . Doesn't look very good from outside but always seems clean & food is really good. Lunch specials are good deal also.