“A Thai Surprise in Marble Falls”

Thai Niyom Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We love Thai food and wanted to try Niyom. The restaurant is nicely decorated, but not much for atmosphere, sitting on HWY 281. But the food is well worth the visit. I had the egg rolls and cashew chicken. Their dipping sauce is great and the egg rolls are thin and crisp and have a great flavor. My wife had the chicken with ginger and lemon grass which was also very good. We will certainly return again.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This Thai restaurant located on the main street of Marble Falls (Ave H or 281). My wife and I ordered soup for a starter, I ordered a hot and sour and my wife a different soup. This was the best hot and sour I ever had, the flavors that came with this soup were completely different from any Thai I ever had. My wives soup was tasty as my. We thought that the soups are tasty but the main coarse we ordered were even better. The flavors "exploded" in my mouth, wow, this is definitely one of the best Thai restaurants I ever been. I have been told that the chef is originally from Thailand and she buys only fresh ingredients for the restaurant as the quality is very important to her. I recommend this restaurant for all those Thai cuisine lovers!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Fabulous...must try! The cook prepares each plate one at a time...so so fresh. I could eat there every day.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Excellent Thai cuisine everything on menu is fantastic.You should check out their specials and the Larb.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I would have given this restaurant four stars except for one thing. Slow service. Not slow once in a while, but always slow. The food is generally worth the wait. Everything I have had there is good, just beware how many stars of hotness you specify. They serve the food based on a star system. The more stars, the hotter. I suggest you start out with medium.

They do not serve alcohol, but you can bring your own, a nice touch.

I return often. It really is good food, just slow.

By the way, the entrance is hard to see and requires a very sharp right turn off a busy street.

Date of visit: November 2015