La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 63
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 96
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
US$ 73
US$ 186
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Priceline
US$ 186
US$ 161
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskhill countrycinnamon rollspancake machinegeneral managerbreakfast roomwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable stayother hotelsgreat place to stayvery nice hotelsitting areanext morningstayed two nightsroom was largethird floorbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 7 May 2018

love this place, great location on the edge of town. Large rooms like an apartment. great service and breakfast. I stayed two nights and even when i had trouble;le with bookings .com the staff figured it out and made everything work smoothly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

As I write this I am sleeping in my car because it is 2:12 in the morning and the hotel cant handle checking me in. I have a reservation and I'm a spiral member ihg highest level of frequent travelers . My room is paid for credit cards already been run but I can't get to my room the clerk does not know what room I'm in because they didn't bother to make keys. And the computer is running a audit. reservation has been in for a while so I'm sleeping in my car excellent customer service here I don't think so no customer service much more like it

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Bill M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls, TX. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The place is clean & the staff was very kind, however, there apparently is a rock quarry nearby that does underground blasting around 4 a.m. I am not sure if this is daily but I woke 3 mornings in a row to what sounded like loud banging and rumbling on the floor above only to ask the kind, front end staff what it was and that was the explanation.

Room Tip: When they are blasting you will know, other than that no noise issues.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The staff and the facility were top notch. We only stayed one night on our girl friend road trip through the Hill Country but would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again!

I wished there was a hot tub but the outdoor pool was heated and really clean. Breakfast included a nice fresh assortment of items and the dining room had a variety of seating options to suit singles, couples and families. Very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deb A
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We checked in late and and went out to a music venue until after midnight. When I turned the sheets down I found some dry splotches of stains on the bottom sheet. Long story short, we ended up changing the sheets ourselves. The night manager said she would leave a note for the general manager to comp us something on the room charge. When we checked out the next day, Michelle, the desk manager informed us she had comped us the service fee of $2.99 and she could give us 500 loyalty points. REALLY!!! When I asked her what that would give us, she didn’t know, but knew it wasn’t enough for a free night. Mind you we weren’t expecting the whole charge to be removed, but certainly more than $2.99. That’s adding insult to injury!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susana H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Susana H!

Thanks for choosing us for your trip in Marble Falls and sharing your experience! I'm very sorry about the uncleanliness mishap on your bed sheets and the way it was handled by our hotel staff. Please know that cleanliness is a #1 priority at our property, and we are proud to typically have very high scores in this area. This is certainly not how we do things around here. I reached out to you privately, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Again, thanks for the feedback, and we all hope to win back your heart and try us again!

Safe travels,