“Asian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions and have had good service and Great Food. I tried the House Special Fried Rice and it was Great, especially with the added touch of Cilantro for that just right flavor. There is an appetizer bar area at lunch time and I cannot remember if it is available at supper time. The place is small but very cozy and they do have beer and wines available. It is well worth the trip.

Thank ISRAEL R. P

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Delicious, I've eaten here alot and I love it. I've had a variety of dishes, sushi, pad thai, massaman curry, etc.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Dinner on a week night. The place was busy. I was seated immediately. Ordered curry of which there were several different types available. I choose a yellow curry with chicken ( could have been pork, beef, or shrimp ). It was excellent. Never emptied my drink as it was refilled each time. Was asked if I wanted more rice, which I did and it arrived promptly. At the end I requested a container for left-overs. It also arrived promptly. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

small cozy place with a nice bar and somewhat small salad bar but the Entree's are very, very good.
Excellent for lunch or dinner. Very reasonable pricing.
A must try.
Parking is limited so you may to walk always since its near downtown.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

It was nice to find some delicious food in the area.. you can dine in or take out.. delicious sushi also available.