“Very clean and lots of choices”

China King Super Buffet
Ranked #111 of 183 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Took wife and two kids ages 11 &13. Much bigger selection than what I anticipated. Wife was very pleased with steamed vegetables. I liked the ribs and shrimp. Servers wiped down every chair in the place as we ate which showed me they take cleanliness seriously.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I ate here for years and asked today for a little sack to take the rib bones home to my puppy as I have done on several occasions. Sandy, the manager said they would charge me $4.50 per lb for the bones if they gave me anything to put them in. I thought there might be some confusion and asked for the bones after I have eaten the meat off the bones and she said yes. Everyone there said the same thing. Terrible service.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

We've ordered from here several times. It's ok. Nothing to brag about. They've delivered the wrong stuff before as well but quickly had the right item delivered.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

This location has been a mainstay of the "bulk food" lovers since it's opening. All the usual fare plus more such as the not often used Mongolian section. Sushi is my go to. Wait till the chef is making it for freshness. I have a plate of 12 pieces and I'm on my way.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

A huge range of food. Always busy when I go..... So the offerings are fresh. Have a hard time ordering sushi unless I know it's fresh....