“Never had a bad visit”

Bff Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Mansfield
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is not 100% Viet, but a pretty good copy for the area it is in and the type of place this is. I have enjoyed the vermicelli bowl with pork, the grilled pork bahn mi, and the viet chicken wings. Usually a good beer selection, though it seems the kitchen is better run than the front of the house. I have never tried the pho, as I reserve that for authentic places. The sushi was ok. Service kind of a toss-up. I went twice during my last trip in town and I will go back again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We go to this BFF location at least a few times a month. I absolutely love their pho (I just get the plain ol' chicken pho broth with nothing in it). The pot stickers are also a favorite of myself and my husband.

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but they have a great selection of draft beers, including several local brews. I did go through a phase where I loved Henry's Hard Orange beer, which they did not carry, but they quickly added it to their inventory upon request--thanks, guys:)

The one and only complaint I could possibly have is the chicken/beef issue when it comes to the pho broth. There has been a couple of times where I order the chicken and get the beef; no big deal, but sometimes they insist that I'm wrong about it when I'm not. This is a trivial issue that is always corrected though.

However, I NEVER have that problem when Jessica is bartending and waiting on us. She is awesome and always takes very good care of us:) Overall, we really like this place, and go there whenever we can.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

The service was HORRIBLE! The management was HORRIBLE!!! There was a young girl with curly hair walking around cussing, cussing at employees, cussing loudly with guests, acting like she owned the place, drinking behind the bar, she smelled STRONGLY of marijuana. High on drugs and drunk while at work!!?? THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL ESTABLISHMENT I wouldn't recommend this location to ANYONE! I'm so pissed off about my experience I want to contact Human Resources!!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I had the teryaki chicken salad which had a great flavor. My husband had the avalanche roll and said it was delicious.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I met friends here for lunch. Was an unusually warm winter day so the patio was open which was very nice. Our waiter was very friendly and encouraged us to "hang out" well past the lunch hour when we explained we just had a couple of hours for an out of town visitor.

BFF has an extensive menu so anyone should be able to find something to please their palate here. There is just so much, it feels a little overwhelming. I could be wrong, but it seems to be prepared in mass quantities and "held" for awhile sometimes. Nonetheless, the flavors are good and the portions are huge.

I had the Pho soup with chicken. It was good, lots of noodles, lots of chicken.

Overall, a good, neighbor friendly place.