“Not Again”

Whataburger
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We were passing through Lufkin on our way out of state and my wife had a craving for a Whataburger (her favorite) stopping location wherever we are.

The accessibility to the drive through is atrocious. If there are more than two cars you block the drive entrance to the other stores. On this day the wait time was incredible so it was more than two cars.

She made a simple order of Whataburger with meat, pickle, and mayo only. The person taking the order asked if she wanted cheese and she clearly repeated twice no cheese. Yet, as we are back on the road again imagine her dismay to find cheese on the burger.

Will definitely stop at Whataburger again but not this one.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. They have the best burgers in the business. I eat more burgers here in one week than I do an entire year when I'm back home. Exceptional all the way around- taste, service, cleanliness, and price.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Yes, this is a chain fast food restaurant. However, the biscuit for the Chicken Biscuit was light, flaky and fresh! The chicken and hash browns were fried perfectly! Breakfast on a Bun and the Taquito were also fresh and tasty. The staff cheerfully and quickly took our order and packed it up with no errors. The bathrooms were clean! I recommend stopping here for fast food.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is the cleanest dining room I've ever seen for a Whataburger. Other than that, the food is exactly what you expect from a Whataburger.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

coming into the state of Texas on personal business, my husband and I saw this whataburger.... Omg to die for! It's not just a burger, it's a WHATABURGER!
Nice staff and food is fresh! I recommend it! Thank you whataburger!

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK