“Very clean place”

Whataburger
Ranked #18 of 131 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of the cleanest Whataburgers in Texas, not to mention the staff is friendly, fast and efficient. We enjoy going here when the situation allows and we are never disappointed. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

It's always the best, fresh, hot hamburger that you expect. The restaurant was clean and the employees were very friendly and ready to serve. I enjoyed my stop on the way to a cruise out of Galveston. It will be my stop of choice when I go thru Lufkin again. I really enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

WAAAAY overpriced for just run of the mill burgers. Service was apathetic. Food was hot, but so what.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This was our first Whataburger experience. My wife ordered the grilled chicken sandwich which completely filled her up. I tried the patty melt which came loaded with two large beef patties, smothered with cheese and grilled onions. I had a hard time finishing it. The food was quite good, prepared and served fresh and hot.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Traveling through Lufkin & stopped at Whataburger. Whataburger is one out favorite quick foods & they have wheat buns. A little slow, but makes up for it in the special order. Had 3 special request & they got them all right! Great food, fresh & hot. When inside to order 'to-go'. The young lady, Terri was very nice. Thank you for a great fast food experience in a small town.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK