See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This LaQuinta was our Mirage off the road of travel. It was just what we needed and at the right time. We really enjoyed our stay and would have liked to have more days to enjoy. There was an added bonus of having the Denney's next door and to have a discount for our breakfast to start on our journey the next morning. Thank you LaQuinta for being just what we needed!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015

The check in clerk was rude. As soon as you opened the room door the stink hit you old, dirty and musty smell. There was a dying cockroach on the bathroom floor. The beds were small, it was over a hundred dollars to stay here and not worth it, would have been better off at a cheap motel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I have grown to enjoy staying at this hotel because I know I can get a good night sleep in a comfortable setting with a great staff who work to keep my stays wonderful. The breakfasts are always what I need to kick my days off to an excellent start. I'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Very old and industrial section of Lubbock w/ vacant business properties nearby.
Probably not the safest place to leave a car full of valuables but didn't have any problems so maybe it's not as bad as it appears???

Great staff made up for the shortcomings of the overall property and the room was well maintained w/ comfortable beds and amenities.

If you need a no frills comfortable bed for the night this would suffice, but if you want a better overall vibe might want to pony up for a newer property.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2015

This is an older property,spread out on a large lot, just off a main street,along with a number of other hotels. It is a two storey structure,with 250 rooms. All ground floor rooms are drive up to the door,and outer stairs, leading to the second level. Although the Hotel is showing it's age, my king room was quite roomy, with slightly dated furniture, and fixtures,my king bed was very comfortable. The feature that I really liked, was the long sink counter, that gave me plenty of room for my morning preparations. Katie, the friendly Guest Receptionist, was more that helpful, providing me with a choice of dinner locations. The property itself, is due for a major nup-grade. but the rooms are clean, and provide a good night's sleep. Breakfast did not offer any hot items, other than waffles, but there was a good selection cereals, yogurts, breads, and sweet rolls ,boiled eggs,juices,fresh fruit, and hot coffee., jerry....Paris Ontario...Canada

Room Tip: Get a ground floor king
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo