All reviews real scrambled eggs ceiling fan shopping and restaurants stayed here west texas very nice hotel every morning recommend this hotel nice stay hampton inn arbor beds tiles property bathtub linens fridge
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Arbor Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located and excellent value. The room was very spacious and appeared brand new !! Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows and amazing shower. Everything is in immaculately clean and room was well appointed with contemporary style furniture and decor. Their staff has been very friendly and personable and showed genuine concern for their customers comfort. Awesome free breakfast too !
My stay for 3 days was unexpected due to a brief illness and they were very accommodating with making room for me. Thank you Rob ~.. I don’t know structurally what they used to build this hotel with but it has got to be one of the quietest most well insulated hotels I’ve ever stayed in! I didn’t hear all my ‘neighbors’ ..
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone! You won’t be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
RemrockLubbock_Texas, General Manager at Arbor Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hi Kay,
Thank you for taking the time to send out a review of your stay. I appreciate the kind words. If you ever need to come back to Lubbock we will have a room ready for you.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed here last year and again last week during our daughter's volleyball tournament at the nearby APEX. We stayed on the 2nd floor at the end of the hallway and had no noise issues which was quite nice. The hotel was super clean and the breakfast was quality and included! The location is super close to shopping and restaurants!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
RemrockLubbock_Texas, Owner at Arbor Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi Lindsey T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the 5 circle review. Hope to see you again, soon. We are always open.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Nice new . We had double room . A little small but good for the price . Stayed on the fourth floor . Bathroom nice, but maybe Someone should inspect tile work in bath room . Tiles are uneven , I like the wall that keeps toilet separate but it was dark over the toilet area . Also breakfast was served on paper plates . Set up was cheep . Could be a premier hotel but just another new hotel for lubbock that was put up in a hurry . Work on quality , please .

Stayed: February 2018
RemrockLubbock_Texas, General Manager at Arbor Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Bill C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
We appreciate your comments and will put them to use in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

New, clean and classy hotel! I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the lobby. I was greeted by a very friendly young man who treated me as if I were the only guest they had. The room was spacious and had a great bathroom. They offered a hot breakfast with REAL scrambled eggs, bacon or ham, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, toast or bagels, waffles, and many great cold items. There is a great bar that had a cozy feel to it. Most Lubbock attractions are minutes from this location. All the staff were friendly and most accommodating. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RemrockLubbock_Texas, Manager at Arbor Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am proud that my staff made you feel welcome.
Your last line says it all.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I travel quite bit and usually stay in something like a Hampton Inn or similar.

This place blows those chains away. Very nice hotel, extremely clean everything, impeccable service and the free breakfast they offer is fresh and tasty. They actually use real, cracked eggs! Can't stand the fake eggs that the other chains serve.

Linens are fresh, beds are very comfortable and just an overall great experience. We will be staying there from now on!

Last thing! Very fair pricing!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RemrockLubbock_Texas, Owner at Arbor Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hi Kevin
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of our hotel. It was a pleasure hosting you. See you the next time your travels bring you to Lubbock.