“The best!!!”
Review of Llano Estacado

Llano Estacado
Ranked #10 of 54 things to do in Lubbock
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I love the new expansion. No matter how many times I’ve toured it’s always neat to do it again. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Great wine and gift shop! We joined the wine club this visit!!

All reviews
"gift shop"
in 5 reviews
"great wine"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"grapes"
"souvenirs"
"facility"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Surprised to see a winery in Lubbock, TX. It was a fun, interesting place to visit. Tours are offered. We were part of a wedding party so we saw quite a lot of the winery w/o a tour. The staff was professional and friendly. I never saw one of the take a drink while working, very good. Helpful is an understatement to describe the staff. Tourist can participate in wine tasting from free to $10 depending on how many wines you wish to taste. It is a remarkable place.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I've been looking forward to visiting for years, but could never find a time to visit during work trips due to their weird hours like closing at 5pm. It was worth the wait! I found a new favorite and even though ima moscato/sweet white wine drinker, I found Two Reds I love! Join or ask about the wine club! It's free to join and cheap to maintain. I'm From out of town. I'll have two new wines shipped to me quarterly and never pay more than $50 which includes shipping. I saved 25% on the wines I purchased while I was there and got a discount on merchandise. It's a beautiful place. The only downside is they don't serve food. So... :(

Reviewed 22 October 2017

If you have every been to Lubbock you realize there is not much to do around there. We travel to Lubbock twice a year to visit our son in college. We talked about visiting a winery and chose Llano Estacado on a spur of the moment. The facility looks like a modern day church from the outside and a remodel in the inside. I was surprised to find out that it had never been a church. They have tours that happen every 30 minutes and generous wine samples that range from free and work their way up to $5 and $10 for 5 samples. Llano wines are delicious and a lot of them can be purchased in local grocery stores except their reserve wines. The reserve wines can only be purchased through them. I think this would be a beautiful place for a wedding venue. The only thing I would suggest to them is to put chairs around their bar to make it more comfortable for the wine tastings.