“Good wine though a bit lacking”
Review of Llano Estacado

Llano Estacado
Ranked #9 of 58 things to do in Lubbock
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My husband and I are in Lubbock on business and enjoyed the wine tasting here; we even bought a few bottles to take home. I found service to be good though surprised at how average the experience turned out to be. Our tour guide was a quick speaker and knowledgeable. The store has a large selection of wine related products for purchase but they are not anything that looked of serious quality, they are simply souvenirs which I found a bit disappointing.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"nice visit"
"great wine"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"live music"
"grapes"
in 12 reviews
"winery"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2017

very nice to cool off and have a wine tasting. Very eclectic selection of wines and great selection of souvenirs.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have been coming to this winery annually for a number of years. When I first started visiting, the entire winery consisted of a metal building. Today the wine tasting room is impressive, and the new buildings which have been added certainly let you know that you are visiting a top-notch winery. The thing I really like about this place is its emphasis on Texas grapes. On my most recent visit, the clerk who assisted me was Madison and she was quite knowledgeable about the Texas-grown grapes & the various wines produced from them. I have visited wineries in many other parts of the country, including Napa. If you enjoy trying wine from different regions then you will enjoy this place. Some of the wines may be tasted for free and others require a slight charge. I will be back and suggest this as a place to visit.

2  Thank Joseph W
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Wines had character at an economical price. The building was architecturally beautiful. They had a very nice selection of wine related gifts, snacks, and appetizers. The clerk was extremely friendly but not well informed.

1  Thank Gardener2014