“Not consistent ”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #150 of 636 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

The food here is usually pretty good. The thin patties get a little crispy on the edges, which my wife loves. The thin strips of fries are fantastic, and their dipping sauces and seasoning makes them even better. The custard is so sweet it only takes a little to get me all jittery. The food isn't always the same awesomeness, but they're close.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Me and my 6 cousins were getting dessert here and it was really fast. Really nice employees too. If I was in Lubbock I would come back here. We were in and out in less than 20 minutes.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Quick efficient service with tasty burgers and fries. Different custard deserts are excellent also. Pleasant surroundings make for a good experience for a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The staff at Freddy's is always pleasant and helpful. We always feel welcomed and taken care of when we are here. They get the food out fairly quickly and accurately. We love the fries - my favorite! The cashier was helpful in helping our grandson get the burger he wanted just the way he wanted it. She was great. The restaurant was clean and inviting. Highly recommend for a fast-food hamburger that is cooked to order.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I liked everything about the place. Very tasty food and the same prices as any fast food place but much higher quality food and service. I will be coming back next time I am in town.

Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Wyll, we thank you for your recent visit to Freddy's, and appreciate your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you the Freddy's Way again soon!