“Best salsa in town by far!!”

El Paisano Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #137 of 636 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 19
Description: We are a family owned small business. We pride ourselves in providing fresh, home-style cooked mexican food. We started as a food truck, and strive to provide a delicious meal at an affordable price and comfortable setting.
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Great place to go and get breakfast all day any day they are open!! Love the migas!!
We will definitely be back. Our server was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant makes it so hard to be fair to others like it. 1st they make their own enchilada sauces from scratch...chili pods and all. Who still does that?? Brisket enchiladas w/cheese sauce..great! And the Machaca breakfast is awesome. And the best part is they don't do greasy. Try them, they will grow on you. ;)

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this once again we have been here for about a year. Service was excellent! The salsa was amazing. The only problem was that the salsa was served in a tiny cup. I would have loved to have been able to dip my whole chip in the salsa at once. I had the Caldo De Red and my husband has a torts. We were both very happy with our food. We will back soon this time!

Reviewed 5 November 2015

I came here for lunch woith a couple coworkers. The staff was extremely friendly and very welcoming. The salsa was really good. It had a good roasted chili flavor with plenty of little pieces of charred pepers in it. It was a good mix of flavor and spice. I ordered a combo plate and added a chili relleno just so I could taste a few different options from the menu. Nothing I had was bad, but none of it blew me away either. I felt like it may have been a little bland, but I still enjoyed it. My coworkers had pretty much the same response. Again, when I was checking out, a different staff person was even friendlier than the first one. They certainly have great customer service here!

Reviewed 13 May 2015

What fabulous hole in the wall!! I can't believe this place has been here for 8 years & I did not know about it. Delicious & authentic Mexican food. My mom and I split the Fajitas and their Salsa was scrumptious. Super friendly staff and patrons alike! Will be going back.