“Love the Drive Thru”
Review of Sonic 4th & Quaker

Sonic 4th & Quaker
Ranked #282 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite Sonic in Lubbock. I really love the drive-through concept. I don't have to sit there in the stall and wait for a long time to get my order drink. I get in order and I'm out in a jiffy. Everyone here is always so happy and so helpful. I know I will always come back to this Sonic , especially and since I am always in a hurry. Love this place kudos to all the people at this Sonic !

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Sonic offers consistent fast food whenever you find yourself hungry. This location offers a drive thru window. They make a great hamburger and you can get breakfast any time of day. The Supersonic Cheeseburger I got was exactly what I expected. They offer one of the the best variety of drinks in town, including great milk shakes. Another plus is they are open late which comes in handy if you want a bite to eat after a football game, softball, or band concert etc. The Happy Hour special featuring half price drinks from 2 to 4 PM every day makes a good deal even better.

1  Thank Doc_Brower

Been to Sonic 4th & Quaker? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK