“Road Trip ”

Taqueria Jalisco
Ranked #14 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This place is the real deal. Clean, fast, and the food was great. The waitress Was super friendly and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Where to begin? I feel horrible because I forgot to take a photo. Let’s start with there was a special on margaritas then proceed with the #23 which I had. Went with my wife and friend and it seems like a good family owned establishment. Service is solid and again the food Is above all ridiculous. Oh the shots of Don Julio worked out also. GO TO THIS PLACE.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We ate here on Friday night and ordered the Fajitas with chorizo, the queso and some drinks... all was amazing let me just say I can't decide which is my favorite the Bloody Mary or the Michelada !!!! We enjoyed it so very much we went back tonight (Sunday) this time we ordered ( looks like fajita over rice plate chicken, steak and shrimp with cheese sauce... this was even better than the fajitas and again had a Bloody Mary and Michelada. Service is great food is great however you HAVE to arrive early as this is a local favorite and they get packed quickly. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for excellent Mexican food!!!! This is has become my absolute favorite place to eat out!!! ❤❤❤❤

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a great local hangout not far from the Texas Tech campus. The place is nearly always packed for dinner (with locals and students) so go early or expect a wait. If you’re lucky, you’ll catch one of their $2 margarita specials. (They’re blue, but tasty, and did we mention they’re only $2?!) If you’re unsure what to order, try the tacos. We sampled three on our last visit; carne asada, al pastor, and fajita tacos. They were all delicious. Taqueria Jalisco is a GREAT Tex Mex joint that’s well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

decent restaurant with very helpful staff. The menu is huge!!! the service is considerably fast and the taste is awesome! they cooperate with any changes you suggest.
the price is cheap and you get plenty of food without compromising the quality! overall the best!