See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8civic, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lubbock Civic Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It's an older property. The managers are super nice and accommodating. The cleaning staff wasn't the sharpest. We stayed 3 nights. Walking distance to Texas Tech stadium (less than a mile). Our bed mattress was like new. That is because there was a 10mm clear tarp of plastic over it covered by a mattress cover with some padding to it. The bed was firm and the plastic tarp made it such that you have to turn to a new spot every now and then or you'll get sweaty. My back hurt after night one but that's me. Your mileage may vary. I did go to the large mall in Lubbock ($14 using Lyft from the property) and got a $12 massage and then I felt much better. We were there in late February and didn't need heat or A/C but we did run the fan on the A/C unit for white noise. The property is on the street and there was occasional police/emergency traffic but it never woke us at night. We were in room 203 with a King bed above the front office. WiFi was not good. Sprint reception was not good. - It said LTE but it wasn't good for data. Another thing, the room door really needs some lube. It was hard to work the door.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

When I arrived, my TV didn't pick up anything. I called the front desk. The problem turned out to be a missing cable box, which was replaced. Channels switched immediately. I also had good internet service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Learned out lesson. Low priced. Got what we paid for. Beds uncomfortable... plastic on boxspring??? No remote for TV; had to call for it. Hotel staff open door & came into the room before 11:00 check out time... I guess to clean. We were still in the room!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8civic, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lubbock Civic Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We apologizes for any situation during your stay. We working hard and improve our service to make happy our guest.