All reviews stay at la quinta bagels an update needed a place to stay nice breakfast first floor breakfast bar pets renovation campus tech accommodations freeway
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Just wanted to say that my experience was dramatically improved by Larry (their great employee who oversees breakfast)!! Hats off!! He was so friendly and responsive to the customers! Great job. Made my day!!

Room Tip: If you are a late sleeper, ask for a room away from the breakfast area.
Reviewed 12 January 2016

This La Quinta is the "atrium high-rise" type. We select La Quinta's because they are dog-friendly (unlike most other hotels). However this one is a high-rise, it makes it more difficult to visit with our dogs. The plumbing system suffers from water that isn't hot, so showers can be uncomfortable. The staff is typically very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I stayed in this hotel last Friday and Saturday. The wifi in my room was not working and so I called the tech support number and the guy was very nice but unable to fix the problem. The night desk worker told me to mention at checkout for a discount if the problem wasn't fixed within the hour. I called the tech support back the next night and was told they were aware of the problem but were not able to fix it yet. When I mentioned this at checkout I was told that he did not have the authority to give me a discount. It concerns me that they knew about this problem and did nothing about it and that I was misled. The rest of my stay was great and I will be happy to change this review if someone addresses my problem in a timely fashion.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Came 10 days after blizzard hit Lubbock. Good value for family with pets. breakfast is disaapointed. Usually they have other hot food (eggs, biscuits) but this time, all they have is just wafle on this stay. Good location, within 5 minutes of any destination

Reviewed 10 January 2016

My husband, our dog, and I have stayed in this particular La Quinta so many times that we've lost track of exactly how many! We enjoy this lovely hotel with nice large suites, great breakfasts, and helpful staff. It's near many good restaurants and other places we like to go in Lubbock. We highly recommend it to anyone, especially those traveling with dogs.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple