“Another Stay in Lubbock”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
Ranked #9 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The hotel's location for shopping, eating, hospital, etc. and is the best place to stay while in Lubbock, TX

As always, the bed are comfortable and the breakfast is great.

The manager (Nick) and associates (Becky, Virginia, Jacob, and others) will go out of their way to meet your needs.

Room Tip: I have stayed in this hotels many times; all rooms quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Gonzalo D,

Thank you for your recent review. I am excited to hear that my team was able to make your stay more comfortable. I am also glad that you were able to enjoy our amazing breakfast. Hope to see you again soon.

Nick Metcalf
Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I found this to be an average Holiday Inn Express. Nothing about it was really stood out. In fact, I'd forgotten my wife and I stayed here a few months ago, until I began looking for a hotel for another upcoming trip to Lubbock. I do remember the staff was very courteous. The room was comfortable, but again, average and typical. The property isn't walking distance to anything, especially eating establishments. Which brings me to my only real complaint I have about this hotel; getting to and from it. Maybe as the infrastructure in the area begins to develop, it won't be.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

ply72rr,

I want to thank you for your recent review about your visit with us. Hope you give us another shot to prove that we are above average average property.

Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Had to change rooms multiple times. Never in my life have I seen such nasty conditions in rooms that should be clean upon check in. Would not recommend and will not stay there in the future. Hotels staff is not accountable and blames others for confusion and poor quality.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lawbit
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

lawbit,

I want to thank you for your recent review. It is unacceptable for this to have happened. I would like to talk to you directly about this. IF you could please give me a call 806 687 2600. Ask for Nick.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from Desk Manager Jason. Great attitude. Great integrity. Great Stay!!

Needed a little help in my room. Jason came up to our room, without complaint to hand deliver what we needed.

Much appreciated!

Thank You!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Gary B,

Thank you for your recent review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that Jason was able to take such great care of you. He is a valuable member of our team.

We hope to see you soon.

Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Had 5 doctor's appointments in 2 days. The motel and staff were above excellent. They were extremely courteous and polite. Rooms were outstanding. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Rooms were freshened each day... Restaurants were close by as well as shopping. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Sue M,

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our staff here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West were able to take care of you. I can not wait to have you stay with us on your next visit here.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West