All reviewsfront deskhi expressstaff was friendlyroom was cleanenjoyed our staya great staybreakfast areabusiness triphot tubgreat customer serviceking suitepropertyericahighwayhallwayinns
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I found this to be an average Holiday Inn Express. Nothing about it was really stood out. In fact, I'd forgotten my wife and I stayed here a few months ago, until I began looking for a hotel for another upcoming trip to Lubbock. I do remember the staff was very courteous. The room was comfortable, but again, average and typical. The property isn't walking distance to anything, especially eating establishments. Which brings me to my only real complaint I have about this hotel; getting to and from it. Maybe as the infrastructure in the area begins to develop, it won't be.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

ply72rr,

I want to thank you for your recent review about your visit with us. Hope you give us another shot to prove that we are above average average property.

Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Had to change rooms multiple times. Never in my life have I seen such nasty conditions in rooms that should be clean upon check in. Would not recommend and will not stay there in the future. Hotels staff is not accountable and blames others for confusion and poor quality.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lawbit
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

lawbit,

I want to thank you for your recent review. It is unacceptable for this to have happened. I would like to talk to you directly about this. IF you could please give me a call 806 687 2600. Ask for Nick.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from Desk Manager Jason. Great attitude. Great integrity. Great Stay!!

Needed a little help in my room. Jason came up to our room, without complaint to hand deliver what we needed.

Much appreciated!

Thank You!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Gary B,

Thank you for your recent review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that Jason was able to take such great care of you. He is a valuable member of our team.

We hope to see you soon.

Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Had 5 doctor's appointments in 2 days. The motel and staff were above excellent. They were extremely courteous and polite. Rooms were outstanding. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Rooms were freshened each day... Restaurants were close by as well as shopping. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Sue M,

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our staff here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West were able to take care of you. I can not wait to have you stay with us on your next visit here.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We stay in many hotels for work and pleasure. Jason was phenomenal. The absolute fastest hotel check-in ever!!

Hotel was clean. It was looking a tad worn and tired though. Furniture pretty banged up. Tub had no working stopper for baths. But the little kitchenette was nice with a full refrigerator.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Marina F,

I am glad that Jason was able to take such good care of you during your check in process. I will personally look into the other issues that you mentioned. I cant wait to see you again, the next time that you are in Lubbock TX.

Holiday Inn & Suites Lubbock West