All reviews front desk hi express staff was friendly room was clean enjoyed our stay a great stay breakfast area business trip hot tub great customer service king suite property erica highway hallway
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at several Holiday inns across the nation. This location is one of the best we have stayed at.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us with additional beds when we had two more children than we booked for.
Allison who maintains the breakfast bar is outstanding in help all families and business people coming in for breakfast.

We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Roshan B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Kenneth, thanks for your kind words and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time. :)

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I am a GOLD member and see more than my share of Holiday Inn Expresses. This Lubbock HIE was just what we wanted after a long flight. They provided my family with a clean room, hot shower, extra blankets and pillows, and a well stocked breakfast bar until 9:30. The staff was courteous and competent . . . just what we wanted and just what we expected.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roshan B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Hey, Im so glad you enjoyed your stay and are excited to see you again very soon. Did you know we have extended breakfast hours past 9:30?? You work just as hard as we do and we think you should sleep in just a little bit and have us greet you with warm smiles and hot cinnamon rolls. Were so excited your a Gold Member with us and love talking to our rewards members. See you next time!!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I spent a week here for business and was truly impressed by the hotel and staff. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great! I would stay there again next time I am in town. It is also a great location for food and shopping!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we aren't surprised about our staffs ability to make you happy. We do it all the time and enjoy doing it. Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here and let me tell you my kids loved it the pool was definitely their favorite spot while i though that the front desk was amazing and friendly the beds although were a little rough it was still a great stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

We just love our pool as well; great way to relax especially something for the kids to do. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We hope to be your place to stay in Lubbock.

Amanda Melkis
Management Team

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The good at this hotel - the staff was great. Checking in was quick even after midnight. The room was clean, but does show a bit of wear. They would have received a good rating by me if not for the bed. You go to a hotel primarily to use the bed so why would you put a horrible one in there. If you like sleeping on a board, you'll be fine....otherwise skip this place.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Hearing what our guests think is our strongest tool in becoming one of the best. We would like to make it right and any further feedback is very much welcome. I am so sorry you were not able to rest while staying with us. Please let me know if there is anything we may do to further apologize.
Amanda Melkis