All reviews front desk hi express room was clean family reunion a great stay excellent hotel definitely stay here again breakfast area business trip hot tub king suite amber nick highway hallway employees
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Here again at our home away from home in Lubbock Texas. We can count on the room being warm and comfortable on these cold days. Being here for an extended stay, we greatly appreciate the housekeepers here - Cindy is friendly and thorough. Erica is doing a great job with the complimentary breakfast - with some healthy choices that are delicious - and her pleasant greeting is a good way to start the day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

It is always wonderful to see both of you. Thank you for always coming back to stay with us while away from home. And luckily this time there is no snow. Talk with you soon,

Reviewed 2 February 2017

One of the best Holiday Inn properties I've stayed. The front desk staff was very accommodating with an early check in. The room was well equipped and included all the small extras that are normally forgotten.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed our hospitality. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Whenever I am in Lubbock for work, I always stay at the HIE on 45th Street because I can rely upon the great service and clean rooms to make my trip enjoyable and comfortable. This time in Lubbock, I had the great fortune of checking in with Amanda, who was so kind during my entire stay. When the heat in my room appeared not to be working, Amanda took the time to make sure the problem was corrected. Amanda was also pivotal in ensuring that my check-out process was seamless. HIE is fortunate to have Amanda on its staff -- highly recommend both the hotel and wonderful employees like Amanda!

Room tip: because elevator makes a loud-ish noise, recommend a room away from the elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate all of your kind words; it is nice to hear that I can make a difference. It was a delight to have met you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has outstanding staff members that care for all that come into the hotel. It all starts with a great that greets you coming into the door way. I have to highly command on Becky and Crystal, they are always happy, friendly, polite, attentive, and more.

A great place to have breakfast is great, and hostess is always pleasant to all the clientele.

I always look forward to staying here when Lubbock.

Room tip: I have stayed on all levels and different - I have never experienced a problem.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank you so much Gonzalo D for choosing our hotel. Everyone is dedicated to ensuring all of our guests have a wonderful experience as you did. Beck and Crystal thank you for you praise. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Happy New Year,

Reviewed 10 January 2017

The hotel was very nicely appointed. Crystal at the front desk was extremely helpful in changing our room from one type to another. She was also cheerful and easy to work with when we had several questions. Nice stay with comfortable room, clean and easy to use guest laundry, welcoming breakfast room and service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us. Crystal is such a sweet lady and is always happy to help. We appreciate your business and hope we can see you again soon.