“Outstanding Food and Wait Staff”

E & J Smokehouse and Grill
Ranked #131 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Truly impressed with E&J! The brisket was some of the best I have had. I suggest the Texas Style Deviled Eggs as an appetizer. With them taking over the old County Line location, they had big shoes to fill, but they have exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We came to celebrate my in-laws 70th anniversary. We used to come when it was the County Line. I had the beef rib and it was HUGE! Great flavor. Others had chicken or steak and everyone bragged on the food. There was a live musician on the patio who was very good. I throughly recommend this place if in the area!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful dinner for my wife and I without sticker shock. Entrees were a choice of prime rib or giant deliciously seasoned scallops. As always a beautiful atmosphere, great service and a well made meal. They have very reasonably priced beer, wine and mixed drinks as well for your choosing.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem on the outskirts of town! The atmosphere is top notch ! Where else in town can you sit and see a view like that! The food is out of this world! I had the smoked salmon dip to start ! I split the feast with my friend cause we both wanted to try everything ! They have a green chile cream corn and it’s a must try! We ended it with the buttermilk pecan pie! The price is super reasonable for the amount of food you receive! We will definitely be back !

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to E&J Smokehouse at least 5 times since opening! The family loves the food, service and atmosphere. We have tried so much of the menu and enjoyed every bite. I would recommend the deviled eggs and Smokehouse burger and much more!