“One of the better asian cuisine's in Lubbock”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #131 of 636 Restaurants in Lubbock
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was actually our second time at PF's and we weren't as wowed with the food as the first. Not to take anything away from them the food was still very good and the pan fried dumplings were amazing. Our waitress Yesenia was outstanding and very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it out.
Important it's best to make reservations as we've seen up to a 2 hour wait ;)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food here was fresh and and plenty. The Crab Rangoon was actual crab shredded and not just cream cheese. The plumb sauce was very nice.
I had Ginger Chicken and Broccoli and it was tender silver dollar size bites and large heads of Broccoli. The Pepper Stake bites were tender and had a good amount of pepper pieces . The Rice was slightly dry but tasty.
The service was excellent and the table was comfortable but was very noisy to have a conversation without raising your voice.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

While I can say nothing was bad as we like Pei Wei I will say at this price point I was not impressed. 4 people 3 mixed drinks and our tab was over $200.00 That is ok if it was like the PF chang's I am accustomed to. While its been a while since I dined at a P.F. my wife and I both agree that this is not the upscale environment, meal presentation and or food quality we recall. Again this is a good solid place to eat. This is opening week so I was very impressed with the amount of staff on hand to make it a wonderful experience. In short I was looking for a 5 star dining experience and didn't get it. Maybe this is more of a down scaled version because of uncertainty in the Lubbock market. I took several photo's of the dishes we had but they simply looked so plain I did not see the need to post them. Imagine Pei Wei dishes and you will not be shocked with the exception of the bill you receive at the end of the night.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

What an awesome experience!! So glad we have another quality establishment in Lubbock. Everything for the soft opening was spectacular, from the atmosphere, staff to the delicious food!! Keep it up P.F. Chang's - we will be back. Thank you for an amazing evening, great service and outstanding (quality) food!!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK