All reviews no elevator free happy hour monday through friday outback steakhouse within walking distance young man at the front desk cocktail hour room was clean waffles variety of choices outdoor pool the loop decent breakfast booked this hotel family reunion nice stay waffle maker
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is our go-to spot to stay now! We travel frequently and have stayed several other places in Lubbock for both cheaper and more expensive rates...this hotel has by far the cleanest and best space for the money! Location is great as you are super close to multiple eatery choices and a Walmart for those forgotten items. The staff is professional and personable. As close as you are to the highway, we’ve never been disturbed by any types of “typical highway” noise that you get at other places. Complimentary breakfast is average, but included with all the times we’ve stayed so far. Check-in and check-out are quick and painless processes. Rebook is a MUST!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel on booking.com for a King Suite room. When we checked in and went to the room it was much smaller than I expected! Went back down to lobby and asked the gentleman at front desk if there was anything he could do? He said he would look and see! About 10 minutes later he said he had switched some stuff around and had a room for us. Very kind of him to do that!! The room was great shower and bathroom were beautiful! The mattress was a little harder than I like but clean and well kept. We will stay here again. Thank you to the staff!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

It has all the amenities I have grown to expect through the years (but rarely find nowadays). Nice area, walking distance to a bunch of different restaurants and to Wal-Mart.
I was surprised to find they have a complimentary happy hour Monday through Friday.
The only thing I found to complain about was the lack of an exhaust fan in the bathroom (I sometimes need one).

Room Tip: They all look good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I attended a meeting at this hotel. The conference room was good and the staff was very friendly. They have a happy hour with free snacks and drinks and popcorn during the day.

On the flip side, the motel has no elevator. I dragged my luggage up to my room and the key did not work. This experience was repeated with the second set of keys. The third set functioned as expected during the trip. The bed was fine but the room and the heater had an off smell. My third key did not work on returning by an exit. Luckily a person passing by let me in. If they could clean up these problems, this place would be good to stay as the location is fine and next to several restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Relatively new, clean mid range hotel, but excels at having a great staff . Rooms are nice, clean, bright. Cocktail hour every night, breakfast every morning. But the hotel stands out because of their staff. All good, but the star is the gentleman that runs the breakfast buffet. Don’t know if he,s an employee or contractor, but exceptionally friendly and helpful. Makes an average hotel breakfast buffett a pleasure

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple