Hampton Inn Lubbock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Lubbock(Lubbock)
Clarion Hotel(Lubbock)
View Hotel
All reviewssouth loopjason's delibusiness or pleasureroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distanceparking lotindoor poolrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfast ishot tubfresh fruitgreat place to staytwo nightsother hotelsfitness centerthe staff was greatthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Hotel was located next to major highway which was a plus for travelers. Rooms are getting a little worn around the edges, need some updating. not much in the way of free breakfast, some rolls, toast and waffles. Overall, not a bad place, just not great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacy S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.We appreciate every review and are striving to improve our hotel with each passing day.Please know if you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesistate to reach out to me.Take care!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is not a highlight at a hotel, but it is a nice perk. We have stayed at this location multiple times, but today we actually threw our breakfast away and went to McDonalds for breakfast. The eggs were over cooked, the bacon under cooked. The oatmeal would have probably been better used as wallpaper paste. The room was great. Kathy checked us in and was very welcoming and friendly. I guess if we had decided to eat danish and drink coffee everything would have been fine.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Stacy S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you for rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I would like to personally apologize for you not being able to enjoy breakfast during your stay with us. I assure that this is not common here at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. We take pride in knowing that our guest receive fresh hot breakfast while staying with us. Please know if you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesistate to reach out to me.Take care!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We have stayed here many times as we are Hilton Honors members and find it a good value for the money. Have never had any problem with noise level at this hotel, very family and senior-friendly. Good location for the IHOP, the mall, and other retail. The two biggest issues are 1) Parking is difficult and sometimes you have to park at hotel next door or in another parking lot, and 2) crowded at breakfast. As usual, the Lubbock service is extremely friendly and accommodating as we have always come to expect and appreciate.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I had to come for a week for business and I was sick and barely getting over the flu while I stayed. The staff was nice and that helped the week away from home be a little more bearable. The breakfast was good and the hotel is in a good location. Walking distance to a few restaurants. The only things I can complain about were that the internet was difficult to access (maybe it would have been better if I had more patience) and I prefer not to have staff come in daily but there was not a 'Do Not Disturb' sign that I could hang up.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great overall experience- received good ole fashion customer service! All the staff was very friendly and helpful - going the extra mile. Room was nice; clean, comfortable, etc. Only recommendation I have, which is very minor, is to have adult beverage available for purchase.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends